“Great La Quinta” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 hotels in Pharr
Texas
“Great La Quinta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I always enjoy staying at this hotel where the staff is great. Everyone is so warm, friendly and helpful. It is quiet, comfortable, easily accessible from the highway, has lots of restaurants nearby on Nolana. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else near McAllen.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great easy reservation, friendly staff, fully functional room. Wife, infant and I stayed over the weekend and had a great stay. Very well lit parking area with minimal noise from the outside considering a major highway and city street is right on the corner.

Room Tip: There are two La Quintas at the same location. Both are pretty much the same. Don't be swayed b...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stay out of room 101. When you take shower make sure it's early morning. No hot or even warm water in the evening. Other than that staff was friendly and room was ready by the time I got there. This bad review is my first and I hope it is my last. Enjoyed my previous stays here. Hope it won't be my last.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have been staying at the hotel for a number of years and the hotel and services keeps getting better. I would also like to mention Sylvia she has a great personality,kind, and is very helpful. Great hotel for business stay. Centrally located. I appreciate the great stay and looking forward to the next visit.

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We come several times a year from Veracruz, Mexico and stay at this hotel. Sylvia Mont is a very sweet person and always is attentive and smiling, since the beginning we returned to the hotel because of her nice treat to us, we are always glad to see her again everytime we come. This hotel is covenitely located by the expressway and close mcallen

• Stayed July 2013
Smithville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Spacious and clean rooms, knowledgeable and super friendly staff and management. I stay at La Quinta Hotels all over Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi and this particular property is my very favorite. As an Elite member I receive excellent service and smiling faces, especially from Sylvia Mont and Yasinia, as well as from Albert, the property manager.
I cannot recommend these guys enough.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

My over all total experience of this hotel if I could describe in one sentence would be these guys and their staff got it going on! I was greeted helped, whenever a problem such as lost luggage came up they held on to it. This is a great hotel. Sylvia Mont was an excellent employee in assisting me in any problems. I would like to thank the entire staff at this great hotel for making my stay almost as comfortable as I was living in my own home.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr- Hwy 281? Share your experiences!