“Good Mexican food at all the locations we have tried!” 4 of 5 stars

(512) 989-1333
Menu
Improve this listing
Clifton, Tx
“Good Mexican food at all the locations we have tried!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Fell in love with Mercado's in Tyler, then found the same menu, food, and service at Posado's at many locations! Thanks you for letting us enjoy the great Mexican food when away from east Texas!!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Limerick
“Excellent moderately priced Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We are staying in Comfort Suites -essentially sharing the same parking lot. We had an excellent dinner there -lots of food, good drinks (happy hour is worty the effort), friendly staff. I had the "Pedro" seafood dish -delicious!

Visited June 2012
Austin, Texas
“My favorite Mexican restaurant in the Pflugerville/Round Rock area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Great atmosphere. Nicely decorated. Love the beer bottle chandeliers. Good place to take out of town guests. Their cheese enchiladas are delicious and you can get them with queso on top & their queso is about the best I've tasted. Their tortilla soup is excellent, too and could be a meal unto itself since it has so much chicken and vegetables, etc. They often run specials and coupons. They also have free sopapillas (which we are always too full to eat) and free ice cream & cones - vanilla, chocolate and mixed - which we always get. There are many Mexican restaurants in the area that we have tried but this one so far has remained at the top of my list.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Average Mexican Food in a Fun Environment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

I had dinner here a few nights ago, I was attracted to Posados by the festive exterior and the packed parking lot.

The decor is quite fun, very decorative and bright (the Corona bottle chandeliers are an especially nice touch). The service was OK, our waiter was friendly but not particularly concerned with speed of service. The food was decent, I would call it very average for what you can get in the greater Austin area. I ate here with my wife, she felt the same way about her dish.

I would eat here again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do so. I think there are definitely better Austin options for Mexican and Tex-Mex if you're looking for a great meal, but if you're looking for a solid meal in an attractive setting (and you're north of Austin), Posados Cafe is an option.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Very bland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012 via mobile

When I have to put pepper in my queso for any spice or flavor that's not a good sign. The queso came out with melted shredded cheese on top. Looked good until I realized it was on top of what seems to be canned nacho cheese and a few tomatoes. No spice whatsoever! Even the salsa provided with chips is bland and wouldn't help the queso. My boyfriend who doesn't care for spicy even says his chicken enchiladas are bland as well. He got the ranchero sauce which is the spiciest. So if your one that doesn't like spicy Mexican this is a great place for you.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere