“Mothers Day Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Wagoner, Oklahoma, United States
“Mothers Day Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Took my Mom out for her Mother's Day dinner and she loved it!!! We ordered the chicken fried chicken and my Mom loved the gravy!!! The service was prompt and friendly...so sweet to my Mom who is handicapped. Everything was just excellent!!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pflugerville, Texas
“Nice menu and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

While the first thing most look for in a restaurant is the quality of the food, this place (Cheddar's) also gives you good service.
The menu would please almost anyone, and for my wife and I it is also convenient as it is a short drive from our home.
The one thing that Cheddar's has, especially on weekends is a line, so get there early (before 6 PM) or be ready for a 30 minute plus wait.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy eating here I would say out of 7 days I'm here at least 4. That should some it up! The manager Bobby is awesome I've gotten to know the staff as well. I'm treated with VIP status I will be back today!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Baby-Back ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Baby-back Ribs are out of this world so tender and succulent. The service is well done. Bets days and time to go are Monday and Tuesday evenings. Week-ends they are slammed. The margaritas are excellent as well. The food is not expensive and the plates are full!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bedford, Texas
“good quick lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Nice friendly welcome by the staff. We stopped for a quick light lunch, and were satisfied. Our order took a little long, but tasty, with prompt attentive service. If need to hurry, you must let the staff know. Decor was refreshing and relaxing. The music was a bit loud.

Visited February 2014