“Consistently Good” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Austin, Texas
“Consistently Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am never disappointed with the food here. It is always yummy and served hot. They offer a nice variety in their menu, and the portions and prices are great. My son loves the chicken and waffles and my favorites are the spinach dip and Hawaiian Chicken Salad. I would also note that we have had the GM stop at our table to inquire how everything is. I think they really do care about the quality of the food that is being served here, and it is evident. Service has always been consistently good as well. They are also family friendly.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Victoria, Texas
“Good Family Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very good menu and well oriented to kids. Very, very clean resturant. Even with heavy traffic the management obviously takes pride in the establishment.

Visited May 2013
Georgetown, Texas
“Never had just an O.K meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great food and service. We have tried many items on the menu. Everything has always been presented well with great taste and professionalism. Seafood is exceptional.soup and salads are wonderful. One of our favorite places to eat. By the way ,save room for the chocolate cake with hot fudge sauce and ice cream.

Visited January 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Fly in salad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We really love Cheddar's food. This was our second time going to this particular one. We usually go to another Cheddars closer to home. My son noticed a fly in his salad after he had eaten about half of it. They did not offer the meal on the house or even a dessert. They said that this happens about once a month. REALLY! I will continue to eat at Cheddars, just not this one.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Worth the money, great bar staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the chicken sandwich and my girlfriend got the chicken tender meal. Both were fantastic as far as taste and relatively cheap. Total for both meals plus a margarita was only 21 bucks. The service in the bar area was top notch. The only issue I saw was the wait for a regular table. It was 45 minutes for just a two person table which is why we chose the bar. Turned out to be a great pick.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere