“Good hotel, great walk in shower; noisy HVAC” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Pecos

You added Hampton Inn Pecos to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Pecos
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   215 South Frontage Road I-20 West, I-20 West, Pecos, TX 79772   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10% with AAA
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Pecos
Dallas
“Good hotel, great walk in shower; noisy HVAC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

A typical Hampton so basically clean and comfortable. Loved that it had a walk in shower. As in many hotels, I hated the noise of the HVAC as it went on during the night. It was not located where the GPS took us; was maybe a half mile down the road. Had to ask.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

When we couldn't find a room late at night in Ft. Stockton, we decided to try Pecos. I'm so glad we did. This was a very nice, clean hotel with a friendly, courteous staff. It was clean and comfortable. Maybe a little pricey, but at that time, I was so glad to find it.

• Stayed March 2013
shawn g, Manager at Hampton Inn Pecos, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
hello,
i'm glad thay you came to my hotel and liked everything. i appriciate your business. we would love to see you guys again.
manager
Katy, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Nice hotel, large clean room. Comfortable King size bed and sofa bed, microwave, fridge, coffee making facilities. Bathroom clean and spacious. Breakfast was free and had a large choice: cereals, fruit, yoghurts, pastries, and some hot items too. Had an indoor pool also looked ok, but we never used it. Price for room was a little high ($150) for a town in the middle of nowhere but I would stay there again if ever in that neck of the woods and would recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Manahawkin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very satisfied in this hotel- the room was good size and bathroom more than generous. Bed linens were new and fresh not only in appearance but even smelled clean and welcoming. The front desk clerk was efficient- impressed me than he was dressed in a suit- very professional and his attire gave a certain upscale level to the accommodations. Would definitely stay here if returning.

shawn g, Manager at Hampton Inn Pecos, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
hello,
i'm happy that you chose my hotel to stay. i appriciate your coment regarding my hotel and our staff. we are lucky to have you as a guest in my hotel. we hope we get to see you guys in feature in my hotel.
Manchester, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I think the price of this hotel is highly over rated. Since we were driving from Phoenix, AZ this was an ideal stopping point. It was also one of the most expensive hotels we stayed in. It's at a great location for getting onto the highway, restaurants were not nearby.

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I noticed other recent reviewers were not happy with the rate, but looking at my HHonors profile I see I had booked a double queen for $159.00. That seems about average to me.

All the usual Hampton amenities were present. Nice staff.

No restaurants within walking distance (or much of anything else), but there is plenty of parking space available in a gravel lot adjacent to the hotel, so there's plenty of room for RVs, work trucks with trailers, etc.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Pecos, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Finally great Hilton property in Pecos. Makes small town seem a little less small and far away.
I recommend the property fully. Shaun and his staff are outstanding. It is the most I have paid at a Hampton, but the oil boom is keeping rooms at a premium and the Hampton Inn Pecos is worth the extra I pay in the town. I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member and stay at numerous Hilton properties around the country and the Pacific and I am completely satisfied here.

Bobby

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
shawn g, Manager at Hampton Inn Pecos, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
mr' robert
i appriciate your coment about my staff. we are glad to have you in our hotel. we priciate your business.
shawn

Been to Hampton Inn Pecos? Share your experiences!