“Kids love it” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Houston, Texas
“Kids love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The kids love this place. They always get chicken pieces. I usually get a chicken sandwich. The waffle fries are always great
The kids get lemonade and I get the tea. We love too finish with their ice cream.

Everything is always good, including the fruit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pearland, Texas, United States
“Friday play time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My grandaughter loves to go every Friday morning for play time and story time. It is a Friday ritual for us. She love the face painting and the ballon animals the most. I eat my breakfast and bring along my I-pad for the free wi-fi. She has made many friends there and enjoys the playground. Most of all she enjoys the free ice cream coupon given to all children who attend.

Visited February 2013
Key West, Florida
“Can't resist the chicken ;)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This location is one of the best ones I have been to in the country. I have been traveling for the last ten years and intensively the last four. The chicken biscuit in the am is always filling. The spicy chicken is always great. I just learned that there is a whole wheat bun option, where have I been all this time. I am always satisfied with the waffle fries. Great food, Great service - two good reasons to make this location your favorite too.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Eat at these all over the US. Never disappoints. Always consistently excellent food and service. The restaurant in Pearland is no exception.

Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“Long time cutomer of the brand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Like all of the locations, usually busy but super fast, rarely a mistake in an order, always hot food, great people and service but this particular location i have noticed a small decline in the quality of chicken itself which leads me to believe this area or maybe the whole chain has changed the 'place' or vendor where the majority of their chicken comes from. It seems more fatty the last 3 times I've gone and I've been a Chik-fil-a brand 'eater' for about 7 years or so. Still like it but now going less, something changed recently...

• Visited September 2012