“Stinky-wouldn't stay there again!” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
Dallas, Texas
“Stinky-wouldn't stay there again!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Nice hotel with friendly staff. Wouldn't stay in pet-friendly hotel again, though. Welcomed by the smell of wet dog as we stepped off of the elevator. There were two small dogs in a room across the hall that kept yapping away. for all of our stay and which made it hard to enjoy the room. Also noticed urine in the elevator.

I don't have any pets, but had pet hair on my clothes. I had laid my clothes on the bed, which means there must've been pet hair on the bedspread. Didn't even consider sitting on the chair in the room. The room looked clean, but I guess it must be difficult to get rid of all the pet hair.

I don't know how anyone like me with allergies to animal dander could possibly stay at this hotel. I would have liked the option for a pet-free room on a pet-free floor.

Will not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
North Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

My husband I & I stayed here on the recommendation of our daughter's friend. I was completely thrilled with the rate! The room was wonderful. The only negative thing I can say about it is that the waterproof mattress pad made me uncomfortably warm throughout the night. However, will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Waterloo, Ia.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is a very clean, well cared for motel. Staff is great, We had a noisey neighbor and we were moved to a new room. Top quality rooms and service. There was a problem with whom I scheduled the room through, and I was more nervous about the reservation than they were.. We will stay there again when we return to Pearland. Great breakfast too!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011 via mobile

Called to request two rooms, one with disability accessibility. When we arrived we received rooms on the first floor, close to the exit. This was wonderful as it cut out a lot of walking. Everyone was polite and very compete. Of course, the breakfast waffles were great. At check-out,everything was ready and accurate. We enjoyed our stay and will stay again when we go to visit relatives in Missouri City, Tx. This Sleep Inn is located close to all types of shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2011
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2009

My client's luggage was lost, we got lost coming in from Bush Airport, with only the front desk clerk as our GPS. By the time we got to the hotel, she had a map of local restaurants for us and the new mall for my client to get a change of clothes. She also had our room keys ready! She was patient, even though we called her a few times too many. By the end of the evening I had a happy client, and Sleep Inn & Suites had a customer for life! The customer service that we received could not have been better - it was what I would normally expect from a $200 a night hotel.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South

Address: 1908 Country Place Parkway, Pearland, TX 77584
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Pearland
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South 2.5*
Brand New Sleep Inn and Suites Pearland - Houston South hotel in Pearland, TX The 100% smoke-free Sleep Inn & Suites(R) Pearland-Houston South hotel in Pearland, Texas is located near Pearland Town Center and Highway 288. Take a short drive to several event centers, including the annual Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, concerts, conventions, racing, skydiving, as well as other events at venues like: •Tom Bass Regional Park •George R. Brown Convention Center •NRG Stadium •Toyota Center *Pearland High School *Dawson High School ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Pearland
Pearland La Quinta

If you own or manage Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.