“Poorly amount of food” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
pearland
“Poorly amount of food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I visit this place a month ago. I ordered the chicken quesadia, and when I got home with my order there were maybe 5 or 6 little pieces of chicken it was where I couldn't even taste this chicken it was like I was eating just the tortilla and cheese. Never went back. Remember to check your food before leaving.

Houston, Texas
“Good for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Prety decent Tex-Mex food at the lower end of the price range for such. I've liked about everything they offer except the beef fajitas were a bit chewy. The mixed plates and salads are tasty and again a good amount of food for the price paid.

I had one problem there about 2 years ago and they gave me like 4 free meal vouchers.

That's Great Customer Service in my book!!

Visited July 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Taco Cabana was good. It's fast Mexican food. I still like it's competitor better for fast Mexican food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Key West, Florida
“A go to place for Mexican on the go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I frequent this location because it is near my parents. They are open later than other places near by, making it easy to grab food after 9 pm. I always get the fajita tacos. They are my favorite. It is better to get items to inside. I find with the drive thru that you are not going to get your favorite toppings on the side in any quantity worth adding to your taco. So, if you have the time, go inside. Take yourself to the bar and take care of your favorite salsas, etc. That is really my only issue with this location. The pico to go, from the drive through, it is three tomatoes and an onion piece to add to your dinner. Not worth the wait in the line outside.

It is usually really clean inside. No issues with the line running smoothly when inside.

For fresh tortillas and grilled chicken....I like this place the best. Sometimes you can get a survey with your receipt and if you comply, there is a discount towards your next visit. Well worth the time it takes to do the survey. Anything to save a little dough!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“always cheap and good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

They are dependably good. Never either bad or excellent. The kids enjoy the quesadias and cheese enchiladas. My wife and I usually get the fajita tacos, fajita taco bowl and chips and cheese. It is about the cheapest tex mex place that you can eat. My wife likes their cheap margaritas.

Restaurant is kept clean, and staff is young but helpful. Tortillas are made fresh as you order them...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere