“Great and good service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Pearland, Texas
“Great and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I really like the Red Robin in Pearland the food is great and I've always good service at this location.

Visited March 2013

Houston, Texas
“malt and burger joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We have always had great luck here if you stick to malts, burgers, and fries. As long as you stay with these dishes you will be very happy.
This restaurant is great if you understand what they are. It is decorated very retro and the staff is pleasant. The business was clean.

Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Good food, average service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Food was great but the waiters seemed to be more into talking to each other than with the tables. The restaurant was only half full so I could not excuse the lack of refills, slow to receive check, etc.

Visited June 2012
Pearland
“We went back, I'm glad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Our first experience here was terrible, they had just opened and they had much work to do on the menu, and service. We decided to go back (we had a coupon) and I’m glad we did. The service is excellent now and the food quality has improved drastically. I like the choices in the bun you can get or even a :bunless” burger, when I’m dieting I go for this one, wrapped in lettuce leaves with no bread. Then I can have the onion strings which are great also. They have so many burger choices that I’ll never be able to try all of them. They also have other items to choose from, fish, chicken and mac & cheese. They even have full meals for vegans that I also have tried.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Excellent Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I ordered a Bleu Ribbon Burger & it was nothing short of amazing. It inspired me to make my own version at home since I am about 45 min away from the nearest Red Robin. I love this place.

Visited September 2011