“Great Food and Service.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 176 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: Mexican
New Braunfels, Texas
“Great Food and Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Food was excellent, Service is outstanding. Can get real busy during the dinner rush. One of the owners always come by your table to ensure your food and service are excellent.

Visited September 2012

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Birthday party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Wow, great mexican food. we had a birthday party there.The restrauant was very noisy, so it was difficult to talk.other than tht we had a great time

Visited September 2012
Houston
“Very good food&service-too crowded though”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

The hubby and I had never been before and decided to try it. I am glad we did. Very good service and the Cadillac margarita was so good and smooth. The chips were warm and fresh. Salsa was ok and green sauce was good. I ordered the chicken and shrimp fajitas and loved it. I only use two tortillas since the portions are good size. I ordered the micheladas and loved that. My hubby had the three amigos and pepe and liked it. We told the waitress it was our first time and she recommended signing up for E club. I did since they advertised free queso but I have yet to receive that. That was disappointing. Overall, really good food. We tried going back on Friday/Saturday for dinner. U can forget about it, lines out the door and a 45 minute wait. What's up with that?

• Visited September 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My daughter and I are new to the area. Our neighbor had told us that Gringo's was the best place to go, so we decided to give it a try. We went early evening on a Saturday. The place was pretty busy, so we had to wait. However, the wait wasn't excessive....about 15 minutes or so. We ordered an appetizer and placed our order. Before we even finished our appetizer, they were bringing out our food. I don't know that it's the best, but the food IS quite tasty. I would go back.

• Visited September 2012
“Great Tex-Mex!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

If you are looking for Tex-Mex in Pearland, this is your spot. They have absolutely wonderful Queso (I like to judge Mexican restaurants on dips). Great service. I definitely recommend!