“No towels...” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 11 hotels in Pearland
Pearland, Texas
“No towels...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for an extended period of time. Front desk and housekeeping refused to give clean towels daily. " why can't you use yesterday's towels" really??? Breakfast is a basket of bruised apples and coffee. General manager is rude! The carpet smells bad. Not worth the money!

• Stayed July 2012
Candlewoodpearland, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
I am Sorry to hear that overall you did not enjoyed your stay with us . We do strive to exceed every guest's expectations every time and value your feedback. Your remarks concerning the attention to Towels from Housekeeping and Fruits during your visit will be passed along to the appropriate Department Manager immediately.

Thank you for choosing the Candlewood Suites Pearland! We hope to have you as our guests again soon! I will be more than happy to take care of you if you can contact us at ops.candlewoodsuites@yahoo.com

Teriko Perkins
OPS Manager
Candlewood Suites Pearland

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Tulsa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Price and Location were the reason for my first visit. The accomodations, staff, and quality were the reason this is my preferred hotel when I go to Pearland.

Room Tip: Price and Location were the selling features, the fact that it was quiet, comfortable, and convienen...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you Mr Dan R for your choosing Candlewood Suites Pearland. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and welcome you to stay with us again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we appreciate your business
Des Moines, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Not a good experience at all.
After 3 trips down stairs to get the entry card reprogramed, they finally gave me a different room.
The next day with the different room there was a cockroach in the sink.
I did talk to the manager, and he say that he would adjust the bill.
Of course that didn't happen either.
Will not use this place again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Candlewoodpearland, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Dear Mr Mike;

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback regarding your recent stay at Candlewood Suites Pearland. I value your comments, as it allows us an opportunity to make improvements. I’m sorry that you were disappointed with our product and apologize for the issues with the service. There is no excuse for us not having addressed the issue when we promised you that your bill will be taken care of. I would love an opportunity to make it up to you in the future, we have already credited your bill and we also tried to contact you personally but have left you a voicemail. Please reach out to me directly the next time you plan on coming to Pearland and I'll be happy to assist with the reservation. My email is candlewoodsuites.pearland@yahoo.com . I'm sure you will not be disappointed next time. Our goal is to reach above and beyond guest expectations.

Thank you for being a Candlewood suites Pearland guest and I hope you will give us another chance.

Best wishes,

Alpesh Shukla
shreveport, la
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

I had to train for my new job in Pearlan, Tx for 2 and a half months. During my time there I stayed at Candlewood Suites, all I can say is that the staff and housing made the time away from home easy on me. The staff was very polite an helpful, and the hosuing was excellent. The stove, full size fridge, laundry room, and patio made the time there perfect. If I ever find myself in Pearland again I will definitely be staying there again

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mr Stephen;
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and your gracious comments about your experience at the Candlewood Suites - Pearland. Your remarks about the hospitality you received has been shared with our team members and is an inspiration to them. We promise to do our best to replicate the service you received the next time your travel brings you back to our property

Alpesh Shukla
GM
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

I stayed here one night during a business trip to the area. I had a one-bedroom with a queen bed. The hotel was very clean - the front desk staff were genuinely friendly and helpful. The room was laid out nicely. The bed was extremely comfortable!! Loved the mattress.. Shower/bathroom was great - plenty of water pressure and hot water.
They do not serve a complimentary breakfast, but there is a pantry area to purchase items. They are pet friendly and I was able to bring my small dog with me on this trip. Close to shopping and restaurants. Very quiet.
Will definitely stay here when I return to the Pearland area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Candlewoodpearland, General Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this review, February 6, 2012
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Hotel was very clean on the outside & the inside. The staff was extremely helpful, especially when I needed extra towels & pillows. My room was well worth the amount I paid for it considering the amenities offered by this hotel. Besides the occasional passerby in the hallway, the hotel was very quiet. The hotel is located less than 5 minutes away from a major highway, shopping, & major restaurants. I definitely will come back here when I come back into town.

Room Tip: I used priceline to get a very cheap deal a few days before my visit. It was well worth it.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for your gracious comments about your experience at the Candlewood Suites - Pearland. Your remarks about the hospitality you received has been shared with our team members and is an inspiration to them. We promise to do our best to replicate the service you received the next time your travel brings you back to our property. Also hope next time it will be an extended stay with your Home away from Home.
Seagoville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

I like this Place in particular, clean rooms, in the hearth of Pearland, Texas, very helpful staff, thanks Candlewood.

Room Tip: every room is nice an quiet
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites? Share your experiences!