“Wonderful Hospitality!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful Hospitality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

From the moment our dance team arrived at the hotel, we were treated promptly and courteously. We had specific requests because we were running on a tight schedule but the staff was quick to meet all of our needs and we felt very taken care of. The accommodations were delightful and we were able to relax in the hotel. Thank you so much to the staff of Hilton Garden Inn Pearland for an amazing stay and making our trip so much more enjoyable!

Room Tip: Some rooms have 2 queen sized beds...perfect for 4 people. Very comfortable beds!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
We appreciate the opportuinty to host your group. Thank you for your kind words and we try hard to provide "good 'ole southern hospitality!" We really hope to see you next time you are in the Houston/Pearland area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel three times in the past year. It is fairly new and very clean. Hotel staff is very friendly - one of the hotel's strong points! They have a very nice breakfast buffet. My only negative point is that the rooms that I had have the sleep number beds. My personal choice, but I do not care for them. Whatever the setting, they seem too firm.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
We are so glad you enjoyed our hot, made to order breakfast buffet in our Great American Grill Restaurant. Our entire team try to make everyone feel welcome and to think of us as their home away from home. I hope you were able to enjoy the many restaurants and great shopping within minutes of the Hotel as well. We look forward to your next visit, and if there is ever anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable please don't hesitate to ask.

Safe travel and hope to see you soon.
No Comment
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed there recently with our entire family and we going rough weather and the front desk agent provided us with the best service we could have expected. He was instrumental, in making sure all our needs were met in spite of our being quite demanding and difficult. We have been to numerous hotels all over the world, mostly hilton properties, and I must say this experience ranked quite high on the scale.

Room Tip: Front desk agents are very professional and friendly. Kudos to the front office manager Ashar Ghori.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Dear Asma,

We all know sometimes traveling with family can be stressful even under the best circumstances. We are always happy to go above and beyond to ensure that all of our guest have a great experience while staying with us.

Hope to see you all soon.
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

I have been an extended stay guest in two hotels in Pearland for the last 8 months. The last 4 1/2 months have been in the Hilton Garden Inn Pearland, and the experience has been refreshingly pleasant. I have several observations regarding the HGI & its staff:
-The staff provides genuinenly warm & top notch service that never seems contrived. All of the staff have gone out of their way to be either friendly, or of service in some way.
-I have had several other guests make similar remarks to me regarding the hotel, and at least two seperate business travelers have made unsolicted comments that they would never stay anywhere else while staying in the Houston area.
- I have never personally witnessed any business enterprise with a cleaning & maintence schedule that is comparable.
- I highly recommend this property, particularly for business travelers.

Kyle Richter

Room Tip: Rooms with King size beds have an impressive shower, but no bath tub, For those desiring a bath, a d...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Kyle,

Thank you for your response regarding the Hotel. As Pearland's largest Hotel and Conference Center we take great pride in making sure our property is always clean and well taken care of. We know being away from home for several months can be challenging, and we are glad we helped make your stay as pleasant as it was. We all look forward to your next visit!
Temple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

I recently had a long term work project in Pearland, Tx. We stayed at the Pearland Hilton Garden Inn.
I was extremely impressed with the service of all of the hotel staff. They were so kind and inviting and courteous. It wasn't long before I felt like part of the family.
The hotel was always clean. We were always greeted with a warm smile. I always had everything I needed.
I really like the lounge like living room with the fire place in the winter. It felt very homey. I also really enjoyed the food. The grilled chicken with Chardanay cream sauce was my favorite. They even stocked my favorite wine.
Thank you for making my extended stay so comfortable I will never forget it. I feel like the staff are my friends now and I would feel really bad if I stayed anywhere else if I were back in town.
Amanda Richter

Room Tip: I liked the Junior suite over looking the pool.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Amanda,

Thank you for your kind words regarding the Hotel. We are so sorry we had to say good bye after so many months. Our entire staff takes pride on making everyone feel welcome and making sure everything is clean and spotless. I am so glad you took advantage of our Great American Grill Restaurant, as Pearland's only full service Hotel we know that our guest want to enjoy a nice meal after a long work day in the Restaurant or take advantage of our Room Service.

We look forward to your next visit with us!

Safe Travel!
Ypsilanti, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was pleased to check into this hotel when I was greeted when coming into the lobby. This hotel is newer and well kept. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
We are thrilled that you loved our Hotel as much as we do! Being one of the newer Hotels in Pearland and so conveniently located to Pealand Town Center, and downtown Houston we think it's a great place stay. Our Front Desk try hard to always greet our guest by their first name. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I consistently try to stay at this Hotel chain. They never let you down. This was not an exception.
The property is quite new (opened in late 2009) and they do a really good job maintaining it that way. Rooms are big and comfortable, with microwave and fridge (in case you need it).
The staff is excellent. Very friendly, always trying to make you feel at home. When checking out I had a problem (completely unrelated to the hotel) and they went above and beyond to help me and ensure I would not miss my flight. I will definitely stay here when in the area again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
PearlandHGI, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Thank you for your kind words and I will be sure to pass your comments along to our staff. With our location so conveniently located to Hobby Airport I am glad you were able to make your flight. ! We look forward to your next visit and we are always happy to help in anyway we can.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Pearland? Share your experiences!