“Best hotel in Pasadena” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Pasadena
Clear Lake City, Texas
“Best hotel in Pasadena”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

So my husband and i bought a home near Nasa & while it was being remodeled/painted etc, we needed a place to stay for two nights untill they'ed finished up our home. I deffenetly wanted to stay at the new La Quinta in Pasadena despite there being a "closer" hotel near my home, we insisted to try it out. As we walked in the hotel the Decor was amazing/modern/spacious/beutiful. Our room had nice high cealings and it was very clean. The staff was great, helpfull and friendly. Now the BEST part of it all was the breakfast. Waow! they go out alllll the way. My family had a FULL breakfast that morning something that other hotels dont have. Awsome stay, cannot complain one-bit!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

My husband and I stayed in this hotel 2 nights while I had evaluations at MD Anderson. It was our first trip to MD Anderson. There was a convention the same week of my appointments. Everything was booked near the center. We spent hours trying to find a hotel close enough, safe, and affordable. We came across this one which was about 20 minutes from the center. It was new, very clean, quiet, and comfortable. The room was large and roomy. The bathroom was nice and spacious. The staff was very kind and helpful. I even had to fax some medical records from our hometown, and they gladly accommodated us. There were many close restaurant choices. We had no problem navigating to MD Anderson with our GPS. We have had to stay in other hotels since then. One in Louisiana and two in Alabama. Two of them were just gross. The other one was okay. Our stay at the La Quinta in Pasadena spoiled us. I don't know if we'll ever come across another hotel that was so nice and enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2010

Well I was in town for the OTC and me being lazy I thought I would be able to make a reservation at the last minute but that was not the case. I tried to book rooms in Houston but nothing was available, that is when I came across the Comfort Inn Pasadena, TX. Let me tell you as my work pays for all my loddging I dont really stay at Choice im allways at the Hampton Inn or the Marriott's. The moment I pulled in with the comman music in the entrace of the hotel to the deocor of the public space, I was blown away with it all. I would have never thought that the Choice Hotels can produce something like this, it should of had a Hampton or one of the Marriot name on the front.

I checked in, it was quick and fast, and as i was checking in the front desk clerk was very imformative with the hotel info anf all the places to eat. The room was very clean with great beds, the bathroom had everything that you would want if you had forgotten anything and the room was VERY VERY quite taking into consideration that it was right in front of the highway and packed with refinerys around it. I wake up to a USA Today paper and my invoice under my dorr, so i didn't even have to go to the front desk, which is great if you are running late. But in this case I had some time before my flight so i went for breakfast, they had a FULL HOT BREAKFAST, which was the greatest whom the security and the breakfast cook was the same. Very cheerful guy he was and the manager even came to everyone that was eating and greeted us and ask us how our stay was and if there was any improvements that they could make. The guest satisfactory at this hotel is amazing and you can tell that they were all about guest satisfaction. This dosent mean that im going to join up with Choice point sysytem as the manager insisted that there were great benefits because I still wont be staying at choice, but i can tell you if I had to travel between 30-45 mins or if im remotely close to this area I will be staying at the Comfort Inn Pasadena, TX.

I had recevied a email from the manager asking if everything was my stay with them and to complete the survay that would be sent from choice, I wouldnt give them anything less than top marks.

For everyone travelling in and out of Housotn would highly recommend this hotel even if you have to drive out towards the refinerys well worth the drive.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Sulphur, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

As soon as I arrived, I was met with friendly service. The hotel is brand new with beautiful landscaping and decor.The bed was extremely comfortable. Has nice gym with freeweights and treadmill. Bathroom has lotions, shampoos, tons of towels. Room had fridge and microwave. The a/c had wall mount controls, worked well. I found the room to be spacious with nice furniture.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Pasadena North? Share your experiences!