“PARIS, TX” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Paris
Perrysburg, United States
“PARIS, TX”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Good rest and very pleasant, the free beer and pizza was great and fun to enjoy while working in my room that third night of my trip. great break from the usual afair with restaurants. also, the mexican motor cycle gang that stayed there the second night was fun to solcialize with and your people took pictures of all of us and i felt like everyone was a special and the evening spent looking for deals at the John Deere dealership was fun and very rewarding. your staff tipped my off on the deals there at the local JD Dealership and the farming supplies. this is where i met a beautiful women and feel in love, and we were married that same day at the JD Dealership. afterwards we partied at Wal-Mart and had a reception at the lawn and garden section. i enjoy my new riding lawn mower from walmart. the garden rack and hoe is my wife's favorite items that were given to us as a wedding gift from the crew at Wal-Mart. the JD Dealership matching hats and tee-shirts looked great for the best man and bridemaids to wear. everyone was green with envey and that is no joke when you are getting married at JD and spending the wedding shower at Wal-Mart. The next day we found a judge and got a quick anualment. I think the next time i visit i will do the same thing. Keep up the free beer and pizza. love that staff at Paris. thanks so much, The Dog

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Rancho Cucamonga, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Overall good hotel, friendly staff. Complimentary breakfast is just Ok, included oatmeal, omelets, fruit, toast, coffee and juice. The food was decent but not great. I think a local coffee shop would be better. Very clean hotel. Very friendly staff.

Santa Cruz, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We didn't have reservations and got checked into a room. The staff were friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. Had a good sleep. They have a good variety of breakfast foods, hot coffee and juices. Left with a full and happy tummy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet - we didn't need anything else. The breakfast selections covered everything and was tasty. The hotel is conveniently located and if you're in Paris, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

ouston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My room was nicely decorated, qiet and comfortable, but I had a few dead cockroaches in the room. I cleaned them up myself, after notifying the front desk. The exterminator must have beenthrough a few days earlier. No big deal to me, but my wife & daughter would have been upset had they been with me. I'm not sure what the 100% satisfaction guarantee was all about though.

Paris, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The hotel is not a bad place it has been recently updated. The AC runs all night (No auto mode) and smells like mildew when the system runs on air only as the unit tries to vary the room temperarure. The rooms feels sticky and moist.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was extremely pleased with my stay at the Paris, TX Hampton Inn. I traveled there to be with my friend who was very ill in hospital. I wanted to be close by and not deal with any dirty hotel room but be able to go rest and feel clean and safe. It was just that way. In fact I told hotel clerk I was traveling alone and did not want a room that was off in the back but rather near the front and she gave me an safe location. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Paris? Share your experiences!