“Great people” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Palestine
“Great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

We stayed me my wife,and my son for couple days.the place is clean the rooms are pretty nice and the service was great , Kim at the front desk was so nice.

• Stayed May 2012
Pete P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 12, 2012
Thank you for your warm comments. We aim to serve our guests with a high degree of service coupled with a great hotel product. In the end, we hope this translates into an outstanding stay experience for our guests.

We hope to see you during your next stay in Palestine.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Wortham, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

I have traveled extensively both for business and pleasure but medical reasons necessitated this stay. I cannot truly express how wonderful the stay was. Both Jenny and Kim went out of their way to see that I was comfortable and made me feel that I was not alone during the period of my recuperation. I will forever be grateful for their acts of kindness.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Pete P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 1, 2012
We hope your recovery progresses well. Thank you for you gracious comments. Our top priority is to ensure we, as a hotel staff, are providing top notch guest service for the entirety of our guest's stay. Accordingly, we truly believe in the "Golden Rule" ... one should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.
Katowice, Poland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Since this is Palestine's newest hotel, I decided to give it a try. My company uses a corporate booking system with negotiated pricing for all Comfort hotels so I received a good price. The room was very nice, no big issues. But I was not allowed to add my Hilton Rewards number to the reservation. I was told that since I already receive a discounted price for the room, I could not make use of the rewards program. I explained that the competition down the street gives me double rewards points on top of a discounted rate. The corporate customer service department sent me letter explaining the same thing as was given me by phone, so there was no changing their policy. Whenever I get "the policy" it is the same to me as getting "the finger." The Hotel is very nice and has a great price. But don't be surprised if you cannot accumulate rewards points because their price was too discounted already. If not for this unpleasant experience, I would give this hotel a top rating.

Room Tip: My room faced the back of the entrance. Unfortunately the drapes would not completely close so the...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Pete P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
We recognize the traveling public has a choice when determining which hotel to stay at, and are thankful you stayed with us - we're glad you enjoyed all that our hotel had to offer.

Because we're a Choice Hotels property, we are able to add stays here of Choice Privileges members. Also, we're able to credit stays here of various airline rewards programs.
New Braunfels, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

We had two recent stays at this hotel, one night each a week apart. Rooms are really nice, comfy beds and very quiet. The front desk staff, particularly Jenny, are wonderful. Breakfast is nice, good variety. Pool is indoor, hot tub is outside so we didn't use it on either visit this time. We will definitely stay at this hotel if we are passing through the area again.

Room Tip: Hot Tub is outdoors, but a large nice pool is indoors. Pizza Hut Italian Bistro is very close b...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Pete P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We recognize the various elements you've mentioned are critical in determining guest satisfaction. In turn, we strive to meet and exceed our guest's expectations on these and many more fronts. Again, thanks for your warm comments.
Hurst, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I booked this hotel for my Christmas visit with family and I was very pleasantly surprised with an indoor pool. This made my nephews day. The staff was ubber friendly and they can't do better than Kim for an employee. The room was clean and well laid out. I was informed by my nephew this is THE place to stay from now on. Only wish they allowed small pets.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Pete P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2012
Thank you for your gracious comments.

We very much recognize our guest appreciation of an indoor pool, as an enjoyable amenity.

In conjunction, our staff seeks to provide personable service so as to compliment the overall stay. Finally, yes, we believe cleanliness will always be paramount to our guests eyes and our hotel staff.
Lumberton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

Spacious suites include sofa beds. There is an indoor pool.
Continental breakfast, but don't try to eat before 6:30 am!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Pete P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Thank you for your comments. Indeed, our hotel is well suited not only for business clientele, but families as well. Our suites are quite roomy. Kids enjoy our indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, and hot breakfast - included, we now serve flavored waffles.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Great experience. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, great beds and quiet!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Pete P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
Thanks for your comments.

Our goal is to provide our guests a memorable experience. We are delighted you enjoyed our pillow top mattress beds. That's right, our location allows our guests to enjoy a quiet night's rest.

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!