“Excellent long term stay” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Orange
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2630 Interstate 10 W, Orange, TX 77632   |
Ranked #4 of 12 hotels in Orange
Houston, Texas
“Excellent long term stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great room for a great price. New king size bed, new carpet, new cold and quiet A/C and new flat screen T.V. I worked in Orange for 11-months and stayed every time at Days Inn. Awesome,polite staff that went out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Well lit parking lot gave me piece of mind that my truck and tools were safe when I was fast asleep. The pool is always clean and is a plus on those hot humid Texas days. I travel alot for work and I can tell you if I ever work in Orange,Tx or surrounding area no doubt I will stay at the Days Inn.

Room Tip: I liked the bottom floor rooms that faced I-10
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
DayinnOrange, Manager at Days Inn Orange, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Mike,
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat customers and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to welcoming you soon.

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hoston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I travel to Orange, TX from Houston on a weekly basis and I've chosen the Days Inn for my lodgings. If you want a hotel manager and staff that pay attention to the details, then this is the hotel for you. The rooms are ALWAYS clean, the internet ALWAYS works and the service is ALWAYS excellent. Devish will always work with you on the competitive weekly rates. What first drew me to the Days Inn was the competitive weekly rates. Then I slept there for the first time. The beds and pillows are brand new. The extensive cable tv channels are in abundance. Free HBO and my favorite channel, the Food Chanel, are available. As well as ESPN. Flat screen TV's are a plus. The swimming pool is spotless and constantly maintained. The friendly staff always welcome me with open arms and treat me as if I were a part of their family. Enjoy your stay!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
DayinnOrange, Manager at Days Inn Orange, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you found us to be above average and recommendation worthy. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I live on the road and nothing can make it more miserable like a bad hotel. This site is Great. The entire hotel and staff! The breakfast in morning was very good too. The lady work at night does excellent job!Keep it up...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest
Thank you for your recent review! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our evening desk clerk and We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon!
sumerco,west virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you're looking for a budget motel that is also clean and has a responsive staff, this Days Inn is the place to stay. I typically stay at budget motels, so I have seen enough to know that this one is well above the average, and the price is right. If you are on the front side of the motel, you will hear muffled interstate noise, but nothing that the A/C can't drown out. Will definitely stay again, if the occasion arises that I am traveling in the area!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
DayinnOrange, General Manager at Days Inn Orange, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
We appreciate your wonderful feedback about our location, our staff and service, and we are happy you were able to enjoy your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Been to Days Inn Orange? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Orange

Address: 2630 Interstate 10 W, Orange, TX 77632
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Orange
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 12 hotels in Orange
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Orange 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Orange, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.