“Good Hotel in Odessa” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 37 Hotels in Odessa
Leonard, Texas
“Good Hotel in Odessa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

The Good:
This was our first stay at the hotel on our business trips to Odessa. It turned out to be a good choice. Our room was nice and well appointed with microwave, refrigerator etc. The breakfast was better than most hotels we stay in. The indoor pool and hot tub was nice after a busy day working in the area.

The Bad:
The carpet in our rooms was as bad as could be with dirt and stains. I realize that most of the customers of this hotel are oil field workers and it must be hard to keep things clean. I hope to get a room that is a little more updated next time.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the inside.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
qualityinnodessatx, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to tell everybody about your experience. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,
Quality Inn & Suites
Odessa, Tx

Lubbock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Check in was fast and efficient...I had requested a downstairs, inside room (outside entrance rooms are also available) and got exactly what I asked for. I was close to the breakfast room, ice machine and right by the indoor pool...which looked very inviting but I was unable to take advantage of the pool or hot tub. There is a ping pong table, a miniature golf course, lots of tables to enjoy sitting in the atrium. I was a bit concerned there would be a lot of noise from the play area but all was quiet when it needed to be at bedtime. Room was spacious, older, had a few cosmetic issues like paint touch ups needed but nothing major. Only complaint...when you stand at the desk & look in the mirror I noticed someone could stand outside the large window, look between the curtain and window and see the bed reflected in the mirror. Solved that by pulling curtain far enough over to hook on door handle and close the gap. The bed was super comfy, clean and much appreciated after a long day. Good TV and wifi reception, fridge and microwave clean. Bathtub surround had been redone and I like having a little shelf to hold shampoo in the shower. Breakfast was standard motel fare...waffles, bagel, toast, yogurt, cereal, eggs, hash browns (a bit soggy for my taste), link sausage and bacon (undercooked and greasy)....overall, very good. The bagels were so fresh I went that route...so often motel bagels are dry...this one was delicious with some sausage. This is an older hotel...even had a lounge/bar which I was too tired to frequent; although I know it is one off Odessa's favorites. I can see they are trying to update and keep things up. The desk clerk was very nice. When I had called earlier in the week at night, Diane(?)was beyond helpful and friendly. I will stay here again especially if I can get as decent a rate as I got this time...a hard thing to do in Odessa.

Room Tip: Make sure there isn't a gap in the curtain when closed where you can see out through the gap or...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Sir,
I on behalf of my entire staff would like to thank you for taking time and commenting about your recent stay at our hotel, it is really nice to know that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. If you plan to come to Odessa next time in the near future please come back and stay with us.
Best Regards
Quality inn & suites
North Pole, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Awesome service seems to be rare these days but I love how the staff here treats their guests. The front desk, housekeepers and maintenance team are wonderful. I'd like to thank Fawn, Ashley, Navinbhai and Usha for taking such great care of me while I'm away from home. THANK YOU!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Ms Susan
We appreciate you review on trip advisor.
We would be looking forward to your next trip to Odessa.
Best regards
Quality inn and suites team,odessa
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great experience with check in and out . Had a vender with me and they got him a room at the last moment. Came back early to use computer and room was alt
ready cleaned. The real plus was the friendly smiles from all the staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times in the last two years on business. The hotel management has done a great job renovating an older property. The lobby is very modern. The mattresses have been upgraded to a pillow top. They have installed some granite countered single burner cooktops in some rooms. It is an older property, but they have done a great job of updating what they can. The service is great! The front desk staff are friendly and attentive. The breakfast is well stocked every time I go in. In a town where $250-plus per night for mediocre service is the standard, it is great to know that you can get a comfortable place with great service for a good price. I will definitely be returning!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Sir
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.Guest satisfaction is very important to us and the entire team is focused on making the guest stay comfortable.
Looking forward to see you again.
Best regards
Quality inn and suites Team,Odessa
Alpine, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We have stayed here several times and love it every time. The recent remodels make it even better!! The pool is great. We love staying here when we have to go to the Midland/ Odessa area. It is not far from the airport and close to shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Shannon G
qualityinnodessatx, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Shanon,

Sumit Lopes
Quality Inn & suites
432-333-3931
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Thanks for the extra attention and keeping all clean and nice. A very Thank you and appreciation to usha & ivuviri who make sure are room is clean , always have towels and beds are made up. They usually have to wait until we get rest because we come in late and don't want to be disturbed to early. Thanks again.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
qualityinnodessatx, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to share with trip advisor about such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,