“great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 29 hotels in Odessa
Abilene, Texas
“great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Odessa and had a great experience. The check in and out went really smooth. The personel were helpful and everyone I met duting my stay smiled and greeted me. The breakfast was great and they also have a great bar in the Hotel which is great if you want an evening drink and worried about driving. I would highly recommend this location and will be staying there again on my next trip to Odessa.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quieter
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Clifton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

my work takes me to Odessa at least once a month. This is the best place to stay. Hotel staff is there for my every need and a good valve for your dollar. Nice pool and hot tub area. Good location, close to all my customers.

• Stayed March 2013
Lubbock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Management does a great job of accomadating your needs. Early check in or check out. Friendly staff. Indoor pool and lounge on site. Strong internet signal. Flat screen HD TV's. Comfortable beds.Great full breakfast. Easy access.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quieter
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Grand Prairie, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have made many trips to Odessa to visit my son in college. I ALWAYS stay at the Quality Inn & Suites for several reasons...1) The staff is welcoming, attentive and caring, 2) I get the same room on every visit, 3) Breakfast is amazing (full breakfast, 4) This a family friendly hotel, yet I have had no issues with noise, and mos of all because I often travel alone, I feel safe here. I'll miss this hotel, my son is graduating... I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Room Tip: Request inside, first floor rooms.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Odessa, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

my stay has been great.The serve here is very good everybody is very friendly and willing to help youif need something. the hotel is very clean the house keeping is good .my grandson loves it here it has a pool ,golf,ping pong right outside our door .he has lots to do.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lubbock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Quality Inn Odessa and had a pleasant experience. The Night Auditor was very helpful and nice when we checked in. The amenities were nice. There was a nice indoor pool, miniature golf and a bar though we did not get a chance to enjoy it because we came in so late. The beds were comfortable and checkout experience was stellar. They definately live up to Quality standards. Kudos

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Odessa, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I really enjoy staying at the Quality Inn. They have put put gulf, a swimming pool, a jacuzzi for all ages, and for the adults a get away bar with live country music every Fridays and Saturdays. The rooms are comfortable with great house keeping from Ishwar and Parvati. Never been to a more reliable hotel as the Quality Inn.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!