“Run” 1 of 5 stars

1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3023 E Highway 80, Odessa, TX 79761   |
Ranked #22 of 32 Hotels in Odessa
“Run”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

BED BUGS don't bother telling the front desk they don't care ( except white lady) they blame you for bed bugs! My door lock is broke & won't be fixed! The sheets that are suppose to be clean are gross buy ur own. No fitted sheets just flat sheets. If your room has no refrigerator or microwave better if u buy ur own, this is the worst place. Only reason I stayed is becuase there are NO places to live here, you're on a waiting list for months! RUN AWAY!

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Midland-Odessa area is booming and rooms hard to come by; that's the only reason this place is in business. Go in expecting 1 or 2-star conditions. It's akin to conditions of hotels I came to expect traveling third world countries on the cheap. The basic requirement is met -- a bed you can sleep on and all your stuff is in your room when you come back -- but don't expect anything more than that. TV did work, so it's got that going for it, but no remote and everything else had some sort of problem. Also there were no bed bugs, at least of the microscopic sort that give you rashes, just small, harmless critters that might sneak in through a crack. Owners are simply raking in cash and getting while the getting is good because people have no other option. Not one dime goes back into the place, just to the owners' pockets and nice cars. Staff is generally useless. If you need something, go directly to the manager.

So yeah, it's a fleabag motel, which would be fine if it were priced as one, but it's not. If you have to do it, bypass Expedia/Hotels.com/other online booking agent and their $40/night surcharge (read: highway robbery/complete scam), and call the hotel directly...except the hotel phone number doesn't work (I called it in the lobby of the hotel; it doesn't exist). Best bet is to go in and pay in cash or credit (might take some arguing with the staff, but I saw them do it for one guy…cash preferred). Again, I've been in worse conditions (for $5/night), and you are able to sleep okay which is the goal, but don't expect anything more than that. There's a place for 1- and 2-star hotels, but not at the $90+ on expedia. Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

they do not take Credit or Debit Cards
the lobby is filthy
the window had NO Screen{for fresh air}
the air conditioner lokked like it got beat up and could not fight back
the "color"TV was 1970's
the tub was filthy
because of all the oil and natural gas drilling even this hotel has the nerve to charge $100.00

Room Tip: you need a room where is a scalper when you need one
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Denver
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stay at a hotel for business 3 to 4 nights a week (175 stays yearly). This hotel is the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. No toilet seat, urine stained bathroom floor, gray dirty fingerprinted towels and wash rag. I counted 4 bed bugs crawl accross the floor. Lamp had broken shade. No telephone connected to call front desk and complain. Stuffed in nightstand coated with filth. No coffee maker. No tissue. Window was broken and taped with packing tape. This hotel is so filthy I slept in my car - No refunds but I will dispute on my CC. REPULSIVE!!!!
$110!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel - It is a miserable experience - ok if you want to sleep in your car
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Covington Tn
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

We would not have stayed but we would had to drive 70 miles to find another hotel because of availibiltiy. We called every hotel for 40 miles and they were booked solid so this was our last resort. If we did not have customers to see first thing in the morning we would have eat the room cost and started back home to Tennessee. I would be ashamed to give these rooms away much less charge us $111.00 dollars for one night. The only thing good I can say is the bed slept pretty good. I keep my dogs house and pen cleaner than this room. The AC did not work we had to go to Home Depot and buy a fan so the room would be tollerable. There was dust all over everything and the bathroom looked as if someone had been cleaning car parts in the tub. The commode handle flew off every time you touched it and the seat was not attached well. If you were collecting beer tops we found enough to get you started on your collection. I will plan my next trip to Odessa 2 months in advance to make sure we get a better place to stay. The only thing I can say to Hotels.com is if you keep this kind of hotel recomendations on your site I will cancel my profile and never use your service again. This note was written as respectful as I could make it. Please get rid of this hotel from your list!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alan Guess

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Idaho Falls, ID
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Its the typer of place you see in horror movies. Busted sink, no phone, dirty, old beds. Discusting. It was the only hotel not booked within 50-miles. Wow. I don't even want to take my shoes off. Hard to park or back out because cars packed so tightly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Albuquerque
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

I travel all over the country and this is THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. NASTY. DIRTY. And BED BUGS. They need to tear this hotel down and start all over. Next time I have to work in Odessa and there are no other hotel rooms, I will sleep in my car,and wash up at a gas station before I ever stay at this NASTY, BED BUG RIDDEN Place again. DO NOT STAY HERE :(

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Been to Super Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!