“Don't waste your time or money.” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #119 of 197 restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
“Don't waste your time or money.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012 via mobile

My birthday, supposed to be a joyous occcasion, unfortunately I chose ajuuas for my bday dinner. I should've known when I waited 5-10 minutes @ the door, without even being acknowledged, that we should've went to chilis...we finally got sat, had some stale chips brought to us, had to ask our wwaitress TWICE for a high chair, my dear husband had to get up & go find us napkins twice. I asked for silverware, our poor box of rocks waitress brought 3 forks for 4 people & 2 napkins. R u serious? After our food came out, other than being so oily & the flautas being sooo hard I couldn't chew them, the margaritas were good. As I was headed to get my own drink @ the bar, I saw my waitress sitting down & TEXTING! Really irked me. I told the bartender, he gave me a complimentary drink but by that time, I was so irritated with my service that I just wanted to leave. I told the bartender my opinions about the waitress & sat back down. When the waitress went to the bar, I guess that he told her what I said & she had a good laugh. That was the last straw. We left. Worst experience ever in a restaurant. And this was the 2nd time we received bad service here in less than a month. We wont be back which is too bad cuz it was my fav restaurant before the remodel. Maybe the waitresses forgot to unpack their brains in the move to the new building. If I could've scored the service both times a -5 I would have!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

32% Recommend
Odessa, Texas, United States
“Terrible service, cold food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

The waitress got very huffy with me when my friend did not show up in the five minutes in which I thought she would be there, and said "Is your friend showing up or not, because I'm gonna give you the check!". The place was not busy, they were not in need of my table. My food was cold, and I could not get a refill on my glass of water without having to get up and ask for it myself.

Visited January 2012
Marshall, Texas
“Best Margarita on the Map!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

Their margarita is wonderful! It's the reason you go to Ajuua's! They're mighty tasty, not watered down, and worth the trip.

Visited February 2011
Midland, Texas
“Average but well priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

The pricing is fair, the food is average but good overall. They get alot of business and the service is always good. Stay with the traditional.

Odessa, Texas
“Order messed up again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Asked twice for no rice but double beans and of course, I got double rice. This is after the drive thru casher asked me again if I didn't want rice. I explained that I couldn't have rice and wanted double beans. They were too busy gossiping with others.

Visited October 2011