“OMG-the best food I've had in Odessa, Texas” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 186 Restaurants in Odessa
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Odessa
“OMG-the best food I've had in Odessa, Texas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Breakfast is served all day, they have the best breakfast fare anywhere! Also, they serve chicken and dumplings that are fabulous, I can't even begin to describe how WOW the enchiladas are, really! The breakfast burritios are great, and huge! I can't say enough good things...the staff is great, prompt, courteous, caring. You must go here if you have the chance. The only downfall are the hours of business, unfortunately for me they close around 2pm. The prices are fair especially for the great service, the delicious food, and hugh portions. No matter what you order, you will not be disapointed. I moved to Odessa in Aug. 2011 and eat there whenever I can...if I move I will miss this place.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Euless, Texas
“Good food, right price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

This place is great! It's kind of funky but also so down-to-earth that the crowd seemed mostly local. I had a half-bowl of dumpings, which tasted like grandma's and ordered a fajita burrito to go. The beef was tender and flavorful and the burrito was huge, especially considering the price of $3. If I go to Odessa again I would definitely want to eat there. Be sure and go early in the day since they close at 2pm (2:30?).

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

We just moved to the area and decided to try it out, we love their food. Their hot sauce is one of a kind, everything we have tried has been really good but my absolute favorite are the Carne asada tacos.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
odessa tx
“Doctor visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

There steak fajaitas are the best I have ever has! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Odessa, Tx
“Home style cooking that is great..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

Fast service and great food... I ordered the 3 meat fajitas and i loved it...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Dumplins Y Amigos? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dumplins Y Amigos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.