“Meatballs for days” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 199 Restaurants in Odessa
Odessa, Texas
“Meatballs for days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My sons gets the plate special and I love to get a couple of orders of meat balls....They are fantastic. You will love the bread sticks as well....hmmm, maybe tonight..

Visited May 2014

“Love them”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I'm always craving Mexican food or Italian. I love the breadsticks (a lil too much) and the spaghetti... that's all I ever get but it's good enough to bring me back several times a month. Idk what I'd do without fazolis!

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Good taste!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Brings me back to eating at this restaurant as a kid in Virginia. Good food, I think its better than any Italian food I have eaten in Midland and Odessa. I have always enjoyed the food.

Odessa, Texas, United States
“Fast food Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Typical fast-food type Italian. Pastas, pizza, salad. Nothing special, but tastes better than a lot of other places that offer the same.

Visited July 2013

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fazoli's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.