“Great food great pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Odessa, Texas
“Great food great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Jersey Girl pizza is a gem in Odessa. It is tucked away near the University and I haven't had a problem getting a table.

Having eaten my share of NY pizza and Chicago pizza, I can be pretty picky, and this place definitely hits the spot.

But what makes this place really special is the staff. They care about their customers and really want you to leave happy. They make it fun to eat there!!

“Best Pizza in the Basin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My Wife and I visited the awesome restaurant on our date night. Upon entering we were immediately greeted by the whole staff. This being our first time here they labeled us Jersey Girl Virgins and gave us a free dish: bread knots covered in butter spices and garlic.....yummmmmmy.
We ordered our pizza and to our surprise live music was playing. The music was great food was awesome and service was vey warm and friendly. We will be back and often!!!!

Fort Worth, Texas
“Great crust!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stopped in here due to the recommendations of the locals. It did not disappoint. The salad was fresh. My husband and I split a specialty calzone while the kids built their own pizza. All of it was fabulous! The crust is made fresh daily. The brisket, pastrami, black olives, mozzarella, and Alfredo pizza will be ordered again. Awesome! It is a bit pricey, but worth it.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

This pizza is excellent! I absolutely love it! And what makes it even better is the staff they go above and beyond and treat everyone like family. I have been here 10 times in 2 months excellent pizza!

Leonard, Texas
“Good Place for Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had 4 for dinner. The place was busy. The pizza was good but not great. Meatball sandwich was good. The service was great and the guys working were all nice. I would try it again.

Visited October 2013