“Great new property for the business traveler or family” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Odessa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Cranberry Twp
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2015

First, let me say the front desk staff is wonderful! They are always so friendly and welcoming and efficient. They greet me kindly each time I come and go and always make sure I have what I need. I have stayed at this property before and the staff is always consistently awesome.

I had booked a standard queen room, the kind of room I hate and why I generally dislike Microtels. They're very cramped and claustrophobic, and the mirrors across an entire wall behind the bed and the AWFUL lighting is rather unpleasant. I was surprised to be upgraded to a suite this time and it completely changed my experience. There was so much more room to relax and I LOVED having a place to sit and move around other than the bed! I will always get a suite when I stay here from now on!

The breakfast offerings are pretty good - I wish they had a larger fitness room as well as an indoor pool and hot tub, but these are personal preferences and I recognize not everyone uses these services.

This hotel is one of the best-priced in Odessa and is VERY close to UTPB.

Room Tip: Get a suite!!! Also make sure your room is away from the elevator and away from the housekeeping roo...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Teresa G, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Odessa, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your review. I will definitely pass on to the front desk how pleased you are with them. Everyone here sincerely wants to make sure our guest feel comfortable during there stay here. Our suites are very nice and comfortable. I'm happy to know that the suite met your needs. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014

I'm happy to give this hotel a 5 stars for the affordable prices and cleanliness that I have gotten to experience during my business travel. However, breakfast need to be improved with more variety and high speed internet seems to take forever to open. I didn't report the problem because I was busy getting things done n ready for next day works

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Teresa G, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Odessa, responded to this review, December 8, 2014
Thank you so much for that awesome 5 star review. Our staff was very excited. We appreciate you taking the time in your busy schedule to rate our hotel. We have added and addition to the breakfast bar. We now will be serving hard boiled eggs. When you come again and you experience the same problem with the internet, One of our front desk clerks will be more than happy to reset the internet for you. We do apologize for that. Thanks again for such a great review and hope to see you soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

I am so happy I found and chose this hotel... All thanks to reading other Trip Advisor reviews. Midland/Odessa area is always a challenge finding a nice hotel for the normal rate anywhere else. The staff was so nice upon my arrival. I was so pleased to find a modern and clean room... Highly recommend!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always pleased to see our guest happy. We do look forward in having you back again soon.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Odessa? Share your experiences!