“Road House” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Houston, Texas, United States
“Road House”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

As usual, great food for the price, always a festive atmosphere. Extremely busy during lunch hours, so come early or stay later. Definitely recommend to anyone, no matter the occasion, whether business or pleasure.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“:/”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband likes going here because there's something for everyone (even my picky eater) but everything is so salty and I'm not impressed. We still go all the time but not because I love it. Last time our waitress gave us a free onion blossom and it was good but pretty greasy. I just don't eat grease very much anymore so it kinda upset my tummy. The bbq chicken is actually pretty good. And apparently everyone in Odessa has the same birthday because in the hour we were there the staff had to sing (at the top of their lungs) HAPPY BIRTHDAY like 7 times! Really people!? I do give them props thigh, 3 yrs ago I went with a party of 8 (5 kids) on Valentine's day around 7 pm and didn't wait for a table! We were seated immediately and got our food out fast.

Eagle Pass, Texas
“Fabulous Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We arrived for dinner at approximately seven in the evening and it was super packed. There was a thirty minute wait. We were promptly seated within the thirty minutes. The customer service provided by staff was excellent. One of the best restaurants ever as it relates to customer service. The food was awesome and well worth the wait.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
W Texas
“If you LIKE noise, you'll find it here.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I personally hate noisy restaurants. The food at this restaurant is a bit above average - great ribs, steaks, salads, etc. But I won't be going back except perhaps for carry-out. The music is so loud that you have to shout to have a conversation, so that makes it just plain noisy. I'm also not crazy about sweetened margarine on my bread. Their rolls are quite good, but would be much better with real butter.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Longview, Texas
“Best steak in Odessa..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Call ahead for a table unless you want to wait an hour or better on any night. Rattlesnake bites are the ultimate appetizer. The center cut filet with blue cheese crumbles melts in your mouth, almost no need for a knife. Staff is incredible with a sense of humor that suits my employees well.
Other than the constant birthday celebrations (which to me are loud and annoying) this is the best dining situation available in Odessa.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!