“Food not the main attraction” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 199 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Armenian
Odessa, Texas
“Food not the main attraction”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We thought we would try this restaurant just to try. The young lady that served us was very friendly and attentive. I ordered the pulled pork nachos and a beer. Mike had another appetizer and a mix drink. Our food was good and well cooked. But I didn't think mine tasted fantastic but there was a lot of it and provided me leftovers.
The one thing that bothered me was the tops the waitresses had to wear. They were a bit to revealing for my taste but this yea! This is a sports bar/restaurant made to attract the guys. I will say that the outfits are not much worst than those you see at the pool or the beach. It still bothered me & made me as a female uncomfortable. I felt I may feel this way but it was getting late on a Sunday night in Odessa where most places are closed by 8:30-9 pm and this was open after those hours and was the time we went.
It at least answered any questions about what was inside the restaurant at least. It's not bad food but for the men, it's not the main reason they go.

Visited July 2013

West, Texas
“Great scenery...food ok, beer cold”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

It was 112 outside and a nice 29 cent beer sounded good. I arrived and a great waitress assisted me with my thirst and I ordered the sampler plate...a bit too much and bland for the most part.
Waitress ablidged me and has our picture with the best rack plaque...super nice...the rack..lol

I'll stop by again

Visited June 2013
Las Vegas
“Stunning women for Odessa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I couldnt believe how hot these women were that worked in this establishment. And the fact that this was Odessa, TX left me in awe. My neck was hurting after my visit. But anyway...the customer service seemed to be lacking, at least with me. I sit at the bar usually since I am always by myself. They were doing a shift change so I got a different bartender than who initially took my order. The food came out in a timely manner, but usually at places like this the girls are always conversing with you to try to get a higher tip. But the girls behind the bar barely said a word to me. So that was kind of weird.

The fried pickles kicked [--]. Then I ordered a cheese steak for my main meal. Very disappointed. The gentleman next to me ordered on and it looked really good. Mine came out and looked nothing like his. I ordered mine Texas style, which included queso. That was actually pretty good. Had a bite to it. But the rest of the meal was just plain jane.

If I am in Odessa again, I will probably go back, just because of how hot the girls are. But dont be fooled. I asked the security guard at my hotel about the girls and he said Twin Peaks actually flies girls in from other establishments to work here. Probably because of the oil boom and they cant keep anyone employed there. Or there arent that many hot girls, between there and Hooters, to work there.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dallas, Texas
“Food sucks, but the waitresses are hot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you like large portions of crappy to mediocre food served by really trashy hot waitresses, then this place is for you.

Visited April 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Nice views, cold beer, slow service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Having always seen Twin Peaks restaurants throughout different cities I travel to for work, my co-workers convinced me to join them for some post-work brewskis. I obliged and quickly found the place packed. Our waitress did not disappoint and was very friendly. She tried her best but staffing seemed to be a huge issue for this operation. We waited outside and when the beer arrived, it did not disappoint. Very cold in a clean, tall frosty mug. The food looked mediocre at best so I chose to eat elsewhere.

So having now been indoctrinated to the views, I can say that while the concept is geared towards the working class guy, the food and slow service cannot overcome the price and slow service. If you have time and a thirst to quench, this might work for you but be prepared to wait.

• Visited April 2013