“two night stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Odessa
alberta canada
“two night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This hotel is a good value for what you spend. I stayed there on a business trip. Quite hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. No restaurant but a good one across the parking lot. Rooms are very spacious and quite.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Southlake, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This hotel allows smoking in about half of their rooms. Smoking/Non-Smoking rooms are situated next to each other, alternating. It might be better if they had a smoking floor. Don't think your non-smoking room will be smoke free, or the hallways. Except for the lobby, if you get irritated by smoke easily, you might want to look elsewhere. Front desk staff was great, though understaffed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
hgenman, General Manager at Hampton Inn Odessa, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate your feedback. We only have one floor that allows smoking and I apologize if the comfort of your stay was interrupted for any reason. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again upon your next visit to the area. Thank you again.
Mandeville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The stay at the Hampton Inn in Odessa, Texas was excellent. The room was clean, beds were comfortable, the pillow were okay, internet service was great, the complimentary breakfast was good. They offered: oatmeal, eggs, waffles, yogurt, boiled eggs, milk, juice, toast, muffins, lost bread, bacon 1 day. The hotel was close to a shopping mall and plenty of restaurants. They have 1 washer 1 dryer each $1 for the quest. Powder cost $1.The personnel were very friendly and helpful, especially Ms. Maria. She always greeted us upon entering the lobby and always had a smile. The only thing is that the hallways had a bad odor. I also had a note fall from recessed light fixture that said "the cops can't help". I gave the note to the hotel clerk and she just said Thank You. I thought it was odd. I have to admit that I was a little scared.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

prescott, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Pulled in on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend after 600 miles and 2 hours of construction delays to find a quiet room, clean and well maintained. Staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and bathroom clean and well stocked. A good nights stay. Breakfast was OK. Will stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I travel to Odessa to see family and this hotel consistently provides excellent accommodations and a free breakfast. The beds are soft, comforters fluffy. I love the quiet hallways and clean, fresh-smelling rooms. It's an excellent choice!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Victoria, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Odessa for anyone who does not know is in the middle of an oil boom. Most places where I go (I work in the oil field) that are in a boom they could care less. If you don't like it there are 3 people waiting behind you for the room, table or whatever. Ever since a horrible stay at a Hilton property in Shreveport La.I have stayed away from anything Hilton. Only room I could find in the Midland Odessa area was at the Hampton Inn. I bit the bullet and took the room. Michelle checked me in and was wonderful and on the ball all through the process. I had been in my room about 30 minutes and Michelle called to make sure everything in the room was working and to my satisfaction. It was a wonderful stay with everyone I had dealings with friendly and helpful. A very well run establishment. The rate was a little high but no higher than any other in the area, yet they treated you like there were 100 hotels you could choose instead of this is the last room in town. When I go back I will make ever possible effort to stay here again!

Room Tip: I was in a room right by the elevator and it did not bother me a bit. I think all of the rooms are g...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Upon arrival of our stay we were greeted by Olivia the manager. Our room was ready when we got there as a early check-in. We had no problem with using our free point stay for our two nights. We utilized the fitness center which was fully equipped, great room temperature and fully working work out machines. The studio room we reserved was large and very invited with complimentary waters not to mention the staff providing us fruit. There were evening snacks available and just an overall welcoming stay. We also switch over rooms to the standard king room and this room to was very comfy. The beds were very comfortable and we slept so soundly. I would suggest this hotel to anyone who plan to visit for leisure or business in Odessa. The location is great and within minutes to food places.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Odessa? Share your experiences!