“Yes, it is quiet!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Odessa
Phoenix, Arizona
“Yes, it is quiet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Odessa is a busy town. We were able to get a room at the Super 8. It is conveniently located by the highway but also very quiet. It is new and clean. The rooms have very high ceilings which help to make it feel spacious. The breakfast is bleak but oh well, Odessa is bleak. We slept well. We used the workout area. Our purpose was to visit family and we did that conveniently. We had internet and felt very safe. This was a good choice.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
harryoza, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Odessa TX, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. It surely helps prospective guests choice hotels to their liking. We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. We look forward for your next visit at Super 8 Odessa.

Natasha Engel
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Artesia, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stayed here for a week & it was the worse stay we've ever experienced. My daughter was sick - throwing up daily (she's 4 years old) well the lady who drops off the towels was really rude - She said it was getting ridiculous washing our sheets & blankets everyday due to my daughter being sick. My daughter being sick is something out of our control, neither of us could help it. I called the manager to explain what was going on, he apologized for her & said she had a good heart & didn't mean it but that just wasn't enough, you dont just treat people like that. My daughter is still little, I could understand if she was old enough to realize what was going on. We will never stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014
harryoza, General Manager at Super 8 Odessa TX, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
We are sorry that guest had to undergo an unpleasant stay. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding her expatations and offer her 25% off on her next stay if she decides to give us a second chance. Again, I sincerely believe that children our God's gift and any inconvenience the guest suffered is extremely regretted.

Harry Oza/ GM
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Great friendly staff. Large clean & comfortable rooms. Good coffee 24/7. Breakfast option are okay. I like the fact they have a guest laundry and it is clean. My husband & I travel to Odessa often, sometime staying weeks at a time, and we always feel welcome here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Seabrook
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

The room was nice, better then most Super 8's I've stayed at. No NFL network that was a huge let down. Price was outrageous for what you actually got, but I feel that's location-based.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Claremore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel is fine, it's a nice place to stay. The breakfast options are fine. My main complaint was I could not connect to the wi-fi. We called the hotel technical support and were able to isolate the problem to the hotel's hardware but was not able to correct the problem for the 3 nights I was there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Austin, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I travel to the Odessa area regularly and always stay at this Super 8. My job has included lots of travel for years now and I've stayed in lots of hotels, some good others not so good. This property is consistently clean, quiet and welcoming. Harry and his staff treat me well and let me know that they appreciate my business.
Jack W

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Odessa TX? Share your experiences!