“Clean room, good nights sleep” 3 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn Odessa
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5001 East Business I-20, Odessa, TX 79761   |
Ranked #20 of 30 Hotels in Odessa
Fort Worth, United States
“Clean room, good nights sleep”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had read all reviews for this hotel before my stay so I was not expecting the Ritz. I have no complaints about the staff or the overall cleanliness, I think I paid a fair price for Odessa plus the hotel provided me with what I needed, a clean room and a good night’s sleep, I got both :-)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This hotel is OVERPRICED, shabby, unclean, in a terrible location...in other words, a bad value in every respect. The breakfast, if you can call it that, was unappetizing in every way. It has completely turned us off to LaQuinta for future stays. Until now, stays at LaQuinta have always been pleasant experiences.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Austin, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Rooms smell and feel like an oil field workers sock. Staff is always very friendly and helpful. Lodging in the Midland/Odessa area during the week stinks, literally. The oil boom has allowed for motel / hotel chains to gouge like everyone has Halliburton $$. $200 a night room from Monday night through Thursday turns into a $65 night Friday - Sunday. They are more of a $65 room value than a $200 a night value.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Derby, KS, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Your hotel appears to be only interested in maximizing profits at the expense of providing lodging at a reasonable rate. Other La Quinta hotels I have stayed in San Antonio were more reasonable and better maintained.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Minot, North Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had driven 10 hours by the time I got to my room I was too tired to complain since I would have had to get the kids in the car and drive to the office. I slept on top of the blankets and sheets as they were either stained or really had bodily fluids I'm not sure. There was a sticky body fluid on the carpet by the bed I put a towel over. I saw a 1 inch cockroach crawl across the table and when my cat crawled up inside the box spring I lifted the bed up to get her out and found 6 dead ones under the bed. The hotel is old and not modernized at all. Not kept clean and obviously not sprayed for bugs either. This stay was June 6, 2014

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Hotel was centrally located to our activities and meetings. Hotel staff was friendly and efficient. Due to high occupancy all hotels in this region are higher priced than average. Our experience in other hotels direct us to this La Quinta every time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Odessa? Share your experiences!