“Lunch with friends” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Bedford, Texas
“Lunch with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. The chicken enchales with sour cream was excellent. I will be back

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort worth
“good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

My wife and I go to this restaurant about twice a month and have found it to be a good place to get a good meal and relax with a margarita for her and a beer for me.
The staff are always friendly and quick, even on their busy evenings.
The enchiladas and quesadillas are always full of flavor and my steak is perfectly cooked every time.
The wait staff now knows that I like extra limes so I can "doctor" my food and salsa to ,y liking and they always bring me the extra at no charge.
Antonio is always there to greet the customers and works hard to make things right, although I have seen that some folks are a bit unreasonable, especially after they have been sitting at the bar watching the game and partaking generous libations. Regardless, Antonio has treated them with respect.
The thing that my wife always comments about, and I wish Antonio would fix, is that there is a lot of smoke filtering over from the smoke shop next door, and no matter how we smell when we go in, we will always smell like cigarettes in the way out.
Regardless, the food is worth the wait.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas/Fort Worth
“WAS a regular! Never ever again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011 via mobile

My husband and I were regulars, but the food had been less then average the last few times so we had not been in for a while.  So I fly in late on Friday and they were on the way home. I was also craving Mexican food and margarita(s).  After receiving runny caso, quesadillas and tacos I could have prepared better at home and the worst lime-aid version of a margarita (couldn't even get a buzz to forget about the crappy food) we kindly pointed out the drinks seemed really week.  The waitress wisks the drinks away and a few min later brings the same drinks back and explained they were from a mix and the measurements were right.  After discussing we asked her to just send them back.  She took them away.  Another few min go by and then the 'boss' Antonio waltzes over with the tray.  He places them on the table, says the same thing the poor waitres had said earlier and then proceeded to say the ice had melted and that they had watered down.  Insulted these damn drinks are back on the table with a ---- of owner telling us we are wrong...Basically drink up, we refuse them again.   I repeated that the drinks were weak and he proceeded to call us 'hard core' with a horrible attitude.  I took that as him calling us alcoholics. I was speechless.  Speechless.  As we left I was compelled to tell Antonio how rude he was and as I approach the bar where he stands he tries to hug me (the 'regular' hug I assume he gives many).  I avoided the embrace and told him how in felt. He was speechless. Alas...please don't make the mistake of eating here.  Daniel and I should have known better. Now you do.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Midcities
“They know what they have..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

I went for the first time a couple weeks ago with one of my friends my options on food and of curse restaurants are very limited because am very allergic to flour, nothing can be touched or cook were there is or was any flour, well i ask my server and she knew what she was talking about she even made some sugestions in what i could eat. at that moment i felt in love with the place, one more place where i can go without woring to get sick, the margarita was great and i even went back the same day with other friends one of them is also allergic to flour but she is more sensitve that i am, she also loved the place definitely we will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Plano,Tx
“I will NEVER return to Antonio's!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2010

I ate at Antonio's almost twice a week for over a year and a half. Last Friday I found a bug running in my food! I pointed it out to the waiter. He saw it as well. When he reported it to Antonio, the took 25% off of my bill. Are you kidding me????? I find a live bug in my food and they still charged me for my lunch! Well. needless to say ....I will never return! I will also make sure to tell everyone I can about my experience there! I could not believe that neither of the managers on duty took the time to come over to my table and apologize!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere