Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
You added Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth to your Saves list
Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7920 Bedford Euless Road, near DFW Airport, North Richland Hills, TX 76180   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
“Good/Regular”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything was fine. The price very affordable and the bedrooms comfortable It incluided breakfast but you have to get up early for tho. You can get a taxi in the lobby with the mrs. The employers were very nice and friendly I would back If I had the chance.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
TravelodgeNRH, General Manager at Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Travelodge by Wyndham in North Richland Hills, TX. We greatly appreciate your time in posting the review particularly with your kind feedback on our hotel overall service. Please know all the appropriate staff received your feedback. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here 2 nights in April 2015. The Property is in less than average condition. The management were friendly and you could tell were trying to make some improvements but not quite there. I saw no sign of roaches which others have stated, but areas of the property were dilapidated. The room had a very strong paint odor smell and pretty sure the room had been freshly painted as the walls were still a little sticky. The Towels were worn and showed stains. The bed spread had probably been there since the mid 1990's judging by the decor. I have found much better rooms in the area for about the same money. I will say if you stay here, the restaurant 2 doors down Mi Pueblo was AMAZING and affordable.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
TravelodgeNRH, Manager at Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are extremely sorry that we did not meet your expectation. As you mentioned we are doing renovation here at the hotel. We are upgrading all possible things here. We considered your review positively. Again we are extremely sorry for any inconvenient you may have faced during your stay and thank you for your business and looking forward to serve you again.

Abilene, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The outside of the property needs some work (which appears to be happening). The room was clean and newly painted-- no complaints there. It was a place to sleep for a cheap price.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Hello Mr. Forrest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We are glad that you liked our newly renovated room. As you mentioned about exterior of the property is under painting and which will be done soon. Also, you have booked the room through Expedia and they booked the one double bed instead of two double bed. I understand your frustration, but we could not change the third party reservation. We appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you again.

The Woodlands, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Checked into this Travelodge motel at 1am and went directly to sleep. Precisely at 11am--which IS checkout time--the manager called and compelled me to gather my things and vacate the room immediately. Tried explaining to him that my ride would arrive shortly (about 30 minutes later it did) and asked for a little forbearance. All to no avail. His response was rude and condescending...no explanation, no apologies. Please understand that although I am in my early 20s, I am a business person and conduct myself in a professional manner. During this stay I kept to myself; I do not smoke; did not make noise, did not leave the room; did not even turn on the TV. Surely the manager has discretion over these matters, but he chose to be entirely ungracious. I will post a follow-up response to this message once I have talked to the next person in the chain of command.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
TravelodgeNRH, General Manager at Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We believe in customer service and which is our main goal. As per our records show that you have booked room for your relatives and they stayed here and liked overall Travelodge experience. As a curtsey we gave your relatives till 11:30 and they were happy with that, but you did not want to come till 12:30 to 1:00 pm to pick them up. We could not give that much time as we were sold out for 3 nights in a row. Also, we have to make sure rooms are ready by 3:00 pm for coming guest. Just imagine when your room is not ready at check in time. Rooms were ready for your guest at check in time at 3:00 pm. Also, they signed the registration card at the check in time which clearly stated check in time and check out time. As you promised to the hotel that you are going to write the review which we will remember for life. I understand your frustration, but we could not do much on sold out days as we have to make sure rooms are ready by 3:00 pm. We appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you again.

San Angelo, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is without a doubt the filthiest, dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in!!! When I checked in I was 'on the run' so I didn't have time to check the room. When I returned, it was late or I would have checked out the and gone elsewhere! There was urine in the commode, pubic hair on the floor and commode, the sheets were badly stained, and the chairs were badly stained. I travel with a small dog that I could not put on the dirty, dirty floor. I checked out early in the morning and told the counter agent, who simply smiled and said, "We're remodeling" and went back to talking to his friend who was apparently visiting. This was a very bad expoience to say the least!!! I usually try to stay at Wyndham properties BUT this one was a big mistake!!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

TravelodgeNRH, Manager at Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Don,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the cleanliness issue, and or, spoken with the employee in question. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed. If you come back to our hotel/tourism business/restaurant I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

Fast check in, room was freshly painted and clean but there was roaches all over the room.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the cleanliness issue, and spoken with the employee in question. We have took appropriate steps to correct this issue. Again we are extremely sorry for any inconvenient you may have faced during your stay. Thank you for your business and we would love to serve you again in the future with our newly renovated room,

Travelodge

Been to Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth? Share your experiences!