“Very good food - good prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Baltimore, Maryland
“Very good food - good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was the second time my husband and I visited Montana Mike's. Both times the staff have been exceptionally friendly and freely offer recommendations from the menu when asked. Both times we have had great food. We have only had steak; it's been very good. My husband loves the bread. If you want steak (although there is a full menu) and are in the area, I recommend Montana Mike's. It seems like it a great family friendly restaurant; they enjoy all visitors but also cater to regulars. Our waiter was extremely friendly and recommended an overview of the water; it was a relaxing end to our weekend, and we loved receiving the information. We will definitely return the next time we are in the area.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Portage, Wisconsin
“A very good meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Came here with friends for a Birthday, we all got the 10oz steak which was very nice. I ordered the sweet potatoe which was very good. The rolls were outstanding as well as the brownie sundae. Would love to go back but don't live in the area.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Expedition Station 8626
“EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE and GREAT food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

60+ of my closets friends and I had a lunch at MMontana Mikes last Sunday and MArk (GM) and his staff did and amazing job! They were organized, thoughtful and just took great care of us all! The service was perfect and the food was excellent! This place can handle it all! We loved the hospitality and will be back next year!!! THANK YOU from our Eagle Family!

Visited November 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Yes, A Local Favorite with very good steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We eat here quite often when in New Braunfels. A full menu, but the steaks are very good and often my choice. Salads have been to my liking. Baked potatoes are also very good.

Service, of course, varies with each server. We have had top notch servers who I compensated well, and we've had average servers. We like the big booths, but accept a table when very busy.

Price is average and fair for the area.

If the service were top notch every time we go, I would have given it a "5"

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“please go here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

i was looking for a place to go eat , on vacation , i was plesantly surprised , full menu , and also a 2 for 20.00 or 2 for 25.00 menu , great manager , great food , and i am picky , so that should tell you something , great margaritas , epessialy the top shef one , at a very good price , please try , i was so empressed , in 4 days , i went twice

• Visited September 2013