Stayed here two nights and would use this hotel again.. The rooms were the largest I think we have ever had and the bathroom also very roomy... The beds were nice and comfy... I will also state the front desk was very accomodating even though we checked in very late. We did not use the continental breakfast but it looked fine for a quick and easy start of the day...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites New Braunfels is a new construction hotel that opened for 2008 and offers the amenities you are looking for. It is a 100% smoke free hotel and offers a free breakfast, outdoor pool with heated spa, free high speed internet, fitness center, and guest laundry. The rooms all have microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel is conveniently located near several food outlets and all of the New Braunfels water attractions including Schlitterbahn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge New Braunfels
- New Braunfels Econo Lodge