“Bowling Trip” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in New Braunfels
Beaumont, Texas, United States
“Bowling Trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Hotel was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortably. Air conditioning worked well. There are not many hotels anymore that offer smoking rooms so this was a good room at a good price. The location to resturants, shopping and the activities we had planned was excellent. Axcess to and from the hotel was great. The smoking room need to have ash trays and the bed needs to have the deep pocket sheets. However, the mattress on the bed was extremely comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternNB, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for this review, and thank you for choosing Best Western. We actually cater to all of our guests, both smoking & non-smoking, by having specific rooms for each clientele. I am happy to hear your stay was a pleasant one. Thank you for your suggestions on our smoking rooms. I will look into them a little further and see what we can do. Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us, we hope to see you again soon.

Shailesh G. Bhakta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Corpus Christi, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We got in late, so we went straight to bed after trying to use the sloooow hotel wireless internet. When we woke the next morning, there were ants all over the place. We didn't have food, so it can't be blamed on us. Ants were all in our things. Won't be staying there again because of the ants and pitiful internet.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

First of all I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We do not know what caused these issues, but we can assure you that they have been taken care of. As I do not take any pride in unsatisfied guests, I will personally make sure you are taken care of. I plan on sending you a gift certificate for a complimentary nights stay with us, to prove how service and quality oriented we truly are. Again, I apologize for the issues you had with us. Thank you for choosing Best Western.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Standard Best Western, clean, courteous, & efficent. Good location to be in for hill country activities. The wife and I were close to all venues we wanted to see. Property was in an excellent location for enjoying New Braunsfuls and San Marcos. We had business in Austin and this location was close, but not in the city.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We here at the Best Western Inn & Suites, truly appreciate your kind words. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was just perfect. I hope we can be of service to you again soon, and I hope to strive for a perfect rating the next time you stay with us. Thank you for selecting Best Western as your hotel of choice in our area.

Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was a very good place, Help was friendly and the rooms where clean will stay their again. The location was good, easy on to I 35 the rooms where clean and comfortable they had breakfast their but I did not use it

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for this review. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. I hope on your next stay you can experience our new HOT breakfast. In fact we are always looking at upgrading our breakfast selections, so we are in the process of adding even more variety. From now on, we hope to be your home away from home whenever you visit our beautiful city. Thank you.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

On a vacation with another family and they made sure we had rooms together. Very kind and professional. Great price. Clean and modern rooms. Very comfortable bed. The front desk and maids helped us look for a lost toy and treated us with courtesy the whole time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Reviews like this really touch our hearts, as our number one priority, each day, are our guests. Thank you for sharing your kind words, and thank you for giving us a chance. I hope we have convinced you, that there is no finer establishment when it comes to comfort & service, than us.

We hope to see you again soon.

DUNCANVILLE, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

After traveling from Dallas to New Braunsfels going to see family and rest on the river walk,this Best Western is the best. I had everything needed 24/7 while there, questions were answered and the breakfast is great with many choices.Check out is not until 12 noon! Thank you! the bathroom is clean, well furnished, no bugs, beds comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternNB, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you for this review and thank you for choosing to stay with us in beautiful New Braunfels, TX. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one. Each day my staff and I strive to offer only the best service and comfort to each of our guests. I hope we have earned your business for all future stays in our area.

Pharr, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Has a nice "newly remodeled" look and feel. Beds are nice and comfy. My room was a suite with a queen sized bed with a pull out sofa bed if needed. Has an outdoor pool and they provide breakfast too. Staff was friendly and helpful. It is very close to many restaurants and stores if you want to have dinner or go shopping. One thing I did not like is that this hotel DOES NOT have an elevator so I had to pull my suite case up to the second floor banging on the stairs and getting a good work out with the heavy lifting. Other than the elevator (which was not such a bad thing) I would definitely stay again if I'm ever in town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for this review and thank you for staying with us in beautiful New Braunfels, Tx.. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a very pleasant one, and I hope to see you again soon.

Shailesh G Bhakta

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!