We stayed at the original section suites last summer and had a wonderful time! You can't beat the convenience of walking right out your door and being in the park! I do wish that the extended hour were in the evening rather than in the morning! We visited White Water at Silver Dollar City this summer, which stays open until 10:00 at night! Floating a lazy river at night is really cool! Just a suggestion! :) I'm in love with this place though! Wish it were a little more reasonable in price, so I didn't have talk my husband into it every summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into family fun at the Resort at Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, Texas. The Resort at Schlitterbahn intermingles the world's greatest waterpark with 211 onsite accommodations. Many rooms are so close to the action you can actually step out your door and into one of our rides. For a real family-style getaway, try one of our fully equipped vacation homes located near the waterpark. You'll find everything you need for family reunions, corporate retreats, weddings or other special gatherings - from comfy sitting areas and multiple beds to full kitchens and laundry rooms. Accommodations range from standard hotel rooms with two beds to cottages, suites and townhomes. Many units have full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Resort at Schlitterbahn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlitterbahn Resort At New Braunfels Hotel New Braunfels
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark Hotel
- Hotel Schlitterbahn Waterpark