I'm not sure why anyone would complain about the pricing of the rooms/condos here. For $25 per person, in addition to the room rate, you have early and late access to the park. So, the condo and ticket package cost was roughly $85 per person for my family. We only stayed for one night but had access to the park early and late for two days. A general admission ticket for an adult with the early access add on is $80 for ONE day.Do the math people! So what if it doesn't look like a 2,3, or 4 star room. It's a water park!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splash into family fun at the Resort at Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, Texas. The Resort at Schlitterbahn intermingles the world's greatest waterpark with 211 onsite accommodations. Many rooms are so close to the action you can actually step out your door and into one of our rides. For a real family-style getaway, try one of our fully equipped vacation homes located near the waterpark. You'll find everything you need for family reunions, corporate retreats, weddings or other special gatherings - from comfy sitting areas and multiple beds to full kitchens and laundry rooms. Accommodations range from standard hotel rooms with two beds to cottages, suites and townhomes. Many units have full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Resort at Schlitterbahn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlitterbahn Resort At New Braunfels Hotel New Braunfels
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark Hotel
- Hotel Schlitterbahn Waterpark