This is a very clean, well-maintained property. The staff is very friendly & helpful.
It is very close to I-35, which I was concerned about at first (due to noise), but it was not an issue at all, and I had a room facing the freeway. Very well insulated & quiet. I like that you can put the room fan on "low" all night which creates just the right level of white noise to block out any sounds from the hallway or outside.
Rooms were nicely appointed a extremely clean. Beds were comfortable - not quite the level of a high-end Heavenly bed, but very adequate just the same. For the price, you can't beat this.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites New Braunfels
- La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels Hotel
- La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels Hotel New Braunfels
- La Quinta New Braunfels
- New Braunfels La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel is only 2 miles from Schliterbaun Waterpark, 3 miles from Historic Gruene, Tx and 10 miles from the Outlet Malls. We have and outdoor pool and Hot Tub, expanded Continental Breakfast, high speed wireless internet, free parking and close to several good restaurants with Chili's in our adjacent lot. All rooms, have coffee maker, micro, refrigerator and high standards of cleaning as verified by La Quinta Inc. Fitness center and elevator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.