“One of My Favorites” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 229 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
New Braunfels, Texas
“One of My Favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Every time my boyfriend and I dine here it is always a lovely experience. Customer service is good and the food is delicious. Excellent wine selection, too. Parking can be tough on busy night, however.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food & nice ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Enjoy the experience every time we have eaten here! I love the bleu cheese steak. Pork chops are good too as is the fish. As I said, never had a bad meal in all the years we've been eating here.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Braunfels, Texas
“Delicious food in a cozy setting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

A favorite of mine. Everything we have tried is wonderful. My personal favorites are the Chicken Tortilla Soup, Asian Salmon Salad Plate, California Sandwich Pecan Dusted Pork Medallions & Creme Brulee but I have enjoyed every thing I've tried.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Merriam, Kansas
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We ate there twice and enjoyed it both times. I had the mixed grill and was blown away with the quail. She was equally pleased with her choice enough so that we went back. the place is very pleasant with a reduce noise level and relaxed atmosphere. It would be a place we would frequent a couple times a year at home.

Visited January 2014
Goshen, Connecticut, United States
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

There were four of us for my last night in New Braunfels, and dinner was memorable. My hosts recommended it, and we arrived early, around 6:15, to avoid the inevitable Friday evening crowds. (Unfortunately this restaurant does not take reservations.). The shrimp & crawfish bisque was delicious, as was the grilled trout. My friends raved over their Mediterranean seafood salad and mixed grill (beef, quail, shrimp, and chicken). I wish I could report on desserts, but we were too full from dinner to try anything. However, the lemon bar pie was tempting.

• Visited May 2014