“Excellent Food & Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 224 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
New Braunfels, Texas
“Excellent Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We are locals, previous experiences ( several years ago ) were not good. We came back on a Groupon and had a small issue at the registers. The manager immediately came over and solved it without issue. The food was excellent, the french fries were the largest I've ever seen at any restaurant and these were excellent. TJ's has a large and we diverse menu and I will be back for sure. They have a bar for topping the burgers and it was fresh with anything I could think of. I doubt you will be disappointed and expect you will be very pleasantly surprised.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

texas near san antonio
“So So food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

A big place with just so so burgers. We thought from the outside sign and name they would specialize in hamburgers but not so. We found better burgers at the chain quick food places.

Visited December 2012
Round Rock, Texas
“Liked their burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Quick service and good burger. Meat was tasty and I like putting my own burger together at the side bar. I got bacon cheese option and was pleased. Sweet tea was OK. This place is worth a try.

“Burgers, burgers, burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I like a good burger and TJ's delivers. The onion rings are very good too! This is a great place to eat when you've been floating on one of the rivers all day!

Visited August 2012
“Affordable & Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I liked the extensive menu, the courteous window greeter, and the ample portion size of the meals. The food was cooked to perfection and it wasn't far from our hotel, Best Western.

The wait time was a little more than I would've expected, but the quality of the food made up for it!

Visited August 2012