“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I enjoyed my super very much. The only thing I was disappointed in is that they didn't have spatzel on the menu. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I will go back again if I get the opportunity.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Decent Food; Portions Too Small”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My family dined here for lunch on a Sunday. We were greeted by a gift shop full of toys, shoes and a few German knick knacks and food items. We ordered the various kinds of sausage. We also had some of the potato pancakes and the various sides we believe were not made from fresh ingredients. The sausage was decent, but we felt the portions were too small for the money. The decor was haphazard with a few German touches here and there.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas, United States
“Price-less”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I would like to know why the menu on Oma's website has no prices listed for any of the items. The Seniors Menu states that seniors "MAY CHOOSE any full price dinner menu entree for $1.00 OFF" but offers no clue as to what amount the dollar comes off of. Are we supposed to call and ask how much each thing costs? Or are we expected to just order blindly and hope that it doesn't cost too much? I think it is ridiculous to have a menu that just describes the food but gives no price and I will not patronize a place that thinks it is okay to not provide their potential customers with prices.

Visited July 2013
Pflugerville, Texas
“Great schnitzel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The jager schnitzel was fantastic but the potato salad, not so much. The schnitzel more than made up for that though, and the kids loved the big sugar cookie we got from the bakery. Great service and quaint atmosphere!

Visited June 2013
VA
“Best German Restaurant in Years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I were stationed in Germany 30 years ago and loved the food. Haven't had any this good since. Normally German food here in the states is expensive for just a little. At Oma's we ate till we just couldn't eat any more. We waddled out the front door! Staff was great and the service was super. Wish we lived closer, but Virginia is a bit of a commute back here.

• Visited June 2013