“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have been here a few times and it is always fantastic. The food is authentic and delicious. We usually order four different strudels and pass them around so everyone gets a taste.

Austin, Texas
“Awesome German food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Oma's for lunch today, Sunday. We drove 1 hour each way, from our house ti Oma's; the food is that tasty! The schnitzel choices are many and varied. The family style menu provides ample choices, large portions and the desserts cannot be forgotten! Oma's is a landmark, an icon & the Best German Food in all of New Braunfels. And, on your way out, be sure to purchase some specialty fudge & chocolates for the ride home. ;)

Midland, tx
“Not what it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I drive out of my way to eat here when I'm in the hill country--but no more. It's just not as good as it was when I first ate there along time go. Oma's Pride is still novel but seems to be spinach dip on a pastry now. The schnitzel is now as thin as a potato chip. I like thin crispy schnitzel, but not that thin. The service and atmosphere has always been great but I have to give it 3 stars because I'm so disappointed with the food now. I will still go if I'm in town and someone suggests it, but from now I'm looking for other choices. Boerne and Fredericksburg are my top choices and closer to home.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Better than I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Was my frist time trying german food and I really loved it,everything was good along with service. The prices are too high though for what you actually get to be realistic.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
BIG SPRING
“Compadd”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great food and deserts. Highly Recommend. Staff was freindly and efficent. I really liked the Bavarian Creme Coconut Strudel.

• Visited October 2012