“THIS is my new favorite Saturday breakfast spot!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
San Antonio, Texas
“THIS is my new favorite Saturday breakfast spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Father's Day breakfast, so it was pretty crowded. However, we didn't wait long, and it was SO worth it. This is a breakfast/brunch/lunch place, and they know what they're doing! I have never seen so many different offerings on a breakfast menu. If you want it, chances are they have it. Belgian waffles are huge, pancakes are huge... I had my pancakes filled with blueberries, my husband chose chocolate chip. Biscuits were fluffy and big, melt-in-your-mouth good!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great omelets and tons of food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We went for Mother's Day, so we had to wait, but it wasn't too long. The place is very small though, so if you go at a busy time, be prepared to park on the street and wait. Well worth it though. Each dish comes with a plethora of sides and everything we had was tasty tasty tasty! The service was pretty good and the good came out fast and fresh. Great vegetarian options too! There is also a drive thru if you wanna get it to go.

“Cashier was rude”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The food was so so and when I got up to pay I was 13 cents off so I tried to hand her another 20 she handed it back in a rude way and gave me a look

San Salvador, El Salvador
“Best Breakfast in Texas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We spend our fifth morning in Texas at Union Street Station and it has been by far the best and most inexpensive breakfast we've had.

The place is small so you may have to wait a bit. The service is fast and friendly, a friendliness we've come to expect from Texas Hospitality.

Found this place on Yelp while driving though New Braunfels and it was rated #1. It beat our expectations even after reading our reviews. Perfect spot to fuel up before hitting the outlet mall in San Marcos.

China Spring
“Old fashion goodness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Small place so be prepared to wait. But well worth the wait. Remember grandma's breakfast well then this is for you. Great breakfast and great value. FYI bikers you will love this place.