“Moist an delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 224 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located in the heart of Downtown New Braunfels, 2tarts Bakery is owned and operated by sisters April and Ashley. Offering coffee and fresh baked goods every morning and fine desserts late in to the evening. Wedding and Birthday cakes too!
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Moist an delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

The taste was top notch! The service was slow but that was because they take time with each customer. Maybe they could label the trays to speed it up a bit. This will definitely be a stopping point every trip to New Braunfels!

Visited February 2014

“Great Cupcakes But Disappointing Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I had heard such fabulous things about this place that I had to try it for myself. And the cupcakes did not disappoint! They were soft, moist and delicious. The cream cheese icing on the red velvet ones was particularly amazing.

However, I cannot say as much for the service I received. My aunt and I stood and waited for 10 minutes to be acknowledged, despite the fact that we were the only ones in the store and both employees had made eye-contact with is when we walked in. One employee promptly walked to the back as the other, which was taking a phone call, completely turned his back on us. A simple nod of acknowledgement or a motion that he would be with us in a moment would not have gone amiss. Instead he simply ignored us. The other employee, who may have been working on other orders, came to the front once or twice and still refused to look at us or offer any help. It was very frustrating. I understand that they may have tasks assigned to them but why not just take a moment to politely explain that to us, instead of just not saying anything. I would have just left but my aunt was so excited about the cupcakes I decided to stick it out. It's a good thing those cupcakes were tasty or I would have nothing good to say about this experience.

McQueeney, Texas
“Its Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stopped by for dessert last weekend and was a tad disappointed. The Key Lime pie and the blueberry/lemon pastry was dried out. The coffee was delish however. Maybe just the wrong time of day. perhaps mornings are better. Will try again some other time.

Visited February 2014
Austin, Texas
“Absolutely Adore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We had to stop in for a late night snack and they are open late which I've never heard of for a bakery!!!!! I got the sugar cookie and my husband got a cupcake.... BOTH WERE TO DIE FOR!!!

Visited January 2014
“Nothing Better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Best service & atmosphere ever! Have specialty baked goods that are unique to the surrounding area and very delicious. Their strawberry lime cupcake is to die for and of course my personal favorite. Make your way to New Braunfels and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014