“Beautiful Pastries” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 224 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Organic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Description: We are a 100% dedicated gluten free bakery serving sweet and savory goods, handcrafted from local, Organic and sustainably raised ingredients. Every item is made from scratch and in house. We take great care in sourcing ingredients from facilities dedicated to protecting consumers from cross contamination. Our goods are made from minimally processed and whole food ingredients, guaranteeing that your sweet or savory treat is safe, wholesome and most importantly delicious.We serve locally roasted Organic, Fair Trade French press process coffee as a complement to our baked items. Also serving Organic, Fair Trade loose leaf teas and Buddha's Brew Kombucha.
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
“Beautiful Pastries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went by late in the afternoon before they closed, so most of the pastries had been sold from the case. We did however enjoy delicious hazelnut cookies, and an Italian chocolate tart. Great place to stop and get a sweet treat.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“Wonderful Gluten Free Restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been to this bakery many times in the past year. This trip I tried their blueberry cake. Absolutely wonderful. Very moist and very flavorful. Last trip I tried their rum blondies......Too wonderful to describe. I plan on going by there again in about 3 weeks.

• Visited July 2013
Cibolo, Texas
“Undeniably 100% Gluten Free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our entire family suffers from Gluten Intolerance, and some of us have severe reactions to even the most minute amounts of gluten. We try to enjoy their delicious bakery items as often as we can, and I almost always get the Lemon Bars! We have been absolutely delighted with every item we have ever tried, and the people are amazing too! We are so thankful for this jewel in New Braunfels, just right up the road from us! So very thankful for The Red Oak Bakery!

New Braunfels, Texas, United States
“Coconut lime cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have celiac and can not tolerate gluten cross containment so knowing this place is 100% gluten free gives me piece of mind. The Red Oak Bakery is the BEST place ever for gluten free treats! I also can not tolerate casein and they have many cookies and cupcakes and bread that do not contain butter or milk. My favorite is Coconut Lime Cupcakes!!! Everyone in my family agrees this is the best bakery and I am the only one required to eat gluten free.

New Braunfels, Texas
“Amazing and Gluten-free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My whole family loves goodies from the Red Oak Bakery. None of us pursue a gluten-free diet, but the baked goods (ALL totally gluten-free) are so amazingly delicious... well, you'd never know. They make an almond torte that is my personal favorite. Well, you know, until the next thing I try there... ;)

• Visited April 2013