“Great experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Keller, Texas
“Great experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Breakfast served all day. Location in a strip shopping center and when we first entered, I was not surprised. Pretty much your typical look, but then we were seated in a room at the back of the restaurant with a lot more atmosphere (i.e. fun decor, a fireplace, cozier). Food was very good, service was great. We really enjoyed it! We only had breakfast food, but other items looked delicious as well.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Blanco, Texas
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

My husband and I had breakfast here a couple of weeks ago. The food was great and the server was very freindly.
They also have a German bakery, this is the real thing, The owner of the restaurant is a German master baker and the bread and pastries taste just like the once in Germany, I am a German national and I am so excited that I can finally find some great German bread!

Visited May 2012
Taos, New Mexico
“Really good food and also european pasteries and deserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I've now had both breakfast and lunch entrees at this cafe and the food is delicious! With the omlet I had, I was able to pick crepes to go with it, and they had a very tasty delicate sauce on them. Yum! Our family has now indulged in the various pasteries the bakery offers and they are so good it's hard to decide which one to have. Haven't tried the breads yet but they look very inviting as does everything in their display cases. Can't wait to make a sandwich with one of them ....it won't be long. The atmosphere is very plesant too! If you're in New Braunfels (a very touristy place with the rivers and waterpark) be sure and make this one of your stops.

• Visited June 2012