“Mmmm...really good wings and great service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #149 of 201 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Greek, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a Family Owned and Operated Restaurant. We pride our selves in being a premier Sports Restaurant. We accommodate large groups easily and we love families. We have video games and a outside playground for the little people. We have a full bar that has 14 beers on tap 30 bottle beers, amazing margaritas and most liquors. Our food is fresh never frozen. We have over 50 combinations of wing sauces to cover our Fresh never frozen Bone-in and Boneless Wings. Our gargantuan salads have only green leaf lettuce no ice burg here. Our wraps and quesadillas are both made with wheat tortillas.We hand press our burgers. We have grilled and fried tilapia. Greek Gyros to die for and a Philli Cheese steak sandwich that will fill you up.. Don't let our small front parking lot scare you we have additional parking in the rear and we rarely have a long wait at the door. We can handle large parties with out a notice. Over 18 tv's and all in the dinning area are 60" plus. Come check us out on your trip give us a review.. We would love to hear from you.
Houston, TX
“Mmmm...really good wings and great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I ordered several items to share so we could get a feel for the menu...the Buffalo chicken nachos were excellent, the garlic parmesan and cajun style wings were very good. The buffalo chicken quesadilla was tasty, but had so much buffalo sauce that it drowned out much of the other flavors, although the whole wheat fajita-sized tortilla that it came in was quite tasty. Service was excellent, even at lunchtime on a busy Saturday!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“POPULAR, PLAUSIBLE, PLAIN”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I don't eat wings often but wasn't crazy about these even with different dipping sauce options. The service was very good and the place is great for watching sporting events. It's nice to go there to watch games that aren't available on local cable channels.

Visited March 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“Charging for to go orders now ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

They have now decided to start charging for the to go container as well as the dipping sauces when you place an order for their $0.99 tenders. I was told $0.50 for container & $0.50 each sauce so $1.00 for a med. It is a good deal still but to go containers are part of running your business and I feel should not be a separate charge. I was told this is only being done on the "special days" then it's not really a special. I would rather them not be so inexpensive and not be charged extra for dipping sauce and a to go container. It makes it seem like they can't afford to have the $0.99 tenders so they're making up for that by charging for everything else. The food is good as always but the point of a lunch special is to save money. I would suggest going to dine in if you can as you don't get charged for the dipping sauce.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Hit the Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Their homemade blue cheese is phenomenal!! The wings were cooked great, and my only complaint was that the buffalo sauce was a little too much on the vinegar side. I will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cupertino, California
“Awesome wings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I came here when I was on vacation in Texas! This place has the BEST wings I have ever had! Next time I come back to Texas I am definitely eating here! They have delicious boneless wings, nachos, and the spinach dip is amazing. I love the atmosphere and the friendly vibe.

• Visited May 2013