“Great environment and experience for my regional meeting.” 5 of 5 stars

You added T Bar M Resort to your Saves list
2549 Hwy 46 West, New Braunfels, TX 78132   |
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in New Braunfels
Houston, Texas
“Great environment and experience for my regional meeting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I had my region meeting at T Bar M and we had a great time. I was very impressed with all of the amenities and the offerings available to us. The meeting area was very nice and quite large for the 15 individuals at the meeting. In addition. The staff was very helpful and extremely courteous. Jessica did a great job and ensured we were taken care of throughout our stay.

I would definitely consider T Bar M for my teams future regional meetings.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
El Campo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stayed one night in a hotel room and two nights in a villa. We were in the area for a wedding and this place was perfect. They do have room service but only during the summer months. We enjoyed the hot tub Thursday evening, but did not get to enjoy the pool because all of them were dirty! Not disgusting dirty but full of leaves. Overall it was a great stay and I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed November 2013
Cameron, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Attended as part of a conference with over 400 other people this past weekend. The grounds are very nice, well landscaped, clean, lots of things to do in offtime (putting green, swimming pool, various sports courts, and more) but we didn't have time for any of that. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The bed was a bit on the short side for my 6' body.

The food was good and plentiful, not necessarily a great dining experience like a top restaurant, but certainly very enjoyable. They handled the large crowds quite well.

About the only real suggestion for improvement is a much improved map of all the grounds and meeting rooms is a must. The very large (needed to be) black and white map with tiny diamonds, circles and squares with numbers referring to buildings and conference rooms was almost unreadable. Once folks got used to getting around after the first day, the map was no longer needed, but starting out was a real chore.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Glassboro, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The place is getting old. I had to call the front desk 3 times for repairs. Toilet seat broken. Toilet clogged (when I checked in, not me) and for clean towels. I had to ask for my room to be cleaned the first 2 days, really weird? Even more weird, the resort doesn't serve food (unless you count the free apples at the front desk). To get something to eat you had to travel down the road.
I honestly found 2 little 1 inch worms in my bathroom, on the floor, too bad I wasn't going fishing.
On the positive the outdoor environment was peaceful and serene with wild deer roaming the property (no hunting allowed). The pool and hot tub were nice as were the gym and gift shop. The staff was pretty friendly and the bikes were free to ride (no gears though). The rooms were rather expensive.

Room Tip: If you come during the week, the place is empty. It is busy on the weekends.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Richmond, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you are going to stay at the T Bar M do not rent Condo 101. It has one of the worst beds that I have ever slept on. So bad that the couch was better to sleep on. Everything else was nice. I'm just saying that the T Bar M should not rent this one out until the owner fixes the beds.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
TBar M, Public Relations Manager at T Bar M Resort, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Don S,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Your review of condo 101's bedding situation has been forwarded to management.

We hope that we can welcome you back in the future,

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I really enjoyed the views and the customer service was wonderful from booking on the phone to checking out. The only things I did not like was the size of the vanity, the fact that there was too little available lighting in the bedroom, continuing with electrics, there were not enough accessible outlets for personal use. This is the age of electronics even though I wasn't there to solely use my devices, I needed them to be charged for my departure. I had only 1 other guest with me, but there was enough bed space for 4 people I can only imagine the chaos with more demand and not enough available outlets. That being said, I would probably not want to stay with them for a large family trip. Also my room phone would not work to call out at all however I had my personal phone. Overall experience was wonderful with the above exceptions mentioned.

• Stayed October 2013
TBar M, Public Relations Manager at T Bar M Resort, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Becky1475,

Thank you for taking time to post a review of our Resort. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I have forwarded on your review to our Maintenance Manager so that their team can address the issues you noted immediately. Also, we are excited to let you know that renovations for our hotel rooms will be taking place in the near future. Reviews such as yours help us to know what our guests would want and we will be taking your notes into consideration.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

T Bar M Resort | Conference Center
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I will never stay at this place again!! We were in a condo where a shower door fell down, a closet door fell off its hinge and on my head, water damage with mold and mildew throughout the condo, missing pieces of vertical blinds offering no privacy in a bedroom, table lights in which switches were broken and could only be turned on by plugging it in and unplugging (no other light source in the room), no counter space in bathrooms, no dressers and no hanging space in closets, clocks that could not be set to the correct time (weird), sheets that wouldn't stay on the beds, and on and on. I complained to the front office staff and was told that they would repair the items. There were no apologies given. Unbeknownst to the office staff, another family member was in the lobby on his computer (because the condo doesn't have wifi) and overheard staff saying that I was just upset that the condo "wasn't as nice as the others" and that I wanted a discount. In fact, I just wanted to not have doors fall down on me or my kids!!! I went back to explain this to the front office. The previous lady wasn't there. The lady that was there did apologize but nothing else was done other than the door on the closet was reattached. We had to ask for fresh towels over and over. I didn't feel like my kids were safe in this condo. I would steer anyone away for this place. Nice land but property is poorly maintained.

Room Tip: Stay far away.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Don S,

We hope that we can welcome you back in the future,

T Bar M Resort

Been to T Bar M Resort? Share your experiences!