“BED BUG ALERT !” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 29 Hotels in New Braunfels
Chicago, Illinois
“BED BUG ALERT !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stayed in this place a while ago but have not got round to a review until now !

Do NOT stay here ! ....management is H O R R I B L E !
they do not care about anything but money !
GOT BITTEN BADLY BY BED BUGS ! HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL !

nearly 100 BITES all over my body !

STAY AT YOUR OWN PERIL ! they do not give refunds either !
Do NOT trust Management

i would give this place less than... ZERO IF I COULD !

WORST HOTEL I have ever been in ! PERIOD !!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Sam P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 13, 2014
Good Day, I am so sorry to read that you had such a terrible stay while you were at my hotel. I have talked to my staff, and I have put a new procedure in place that will assure that the issues you mentioned in your review will be resolved before any of my guests enter any of my rooms or set foot onto my hotel grounds.
Americas Best Value Inn,
New Braunfels

Couples
Dayton, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

First you have to be able to get to this motel which isn't easy--the only way is through the gas station. When we arrived the AC was completely turned off--the room took a long time to cool off. Very small pool in the middle of the paved parking lot. Free continental breakfast--beverages were bad & it looked like they went to that gas station & bought some doughnuts that weren't very good & that was about it. We ended up eating breakfast elsewhere. The place just looked gross. My niece accidentally left her Build-a-bear stuffed pony in the room after checking out. We were still in town when we realized it. We called the motel to notify them to check the room & that we would be back to retrieve. After about 2 hours of sightseeing we went back to the motel to get the stuffed animal. Here the manager never even talked to the cleaning people after we called (it's not like this place is that busy that he didn't have the time). He finally did call & the stuffed toy was looked in her cleaning area which the manager didn't have a key to. We were going to have to wait until the cleaning person returned to the motel. We ended up having to wait around for another 90 minutes or so. This manager was very rude to both my cousin & her husband & wasted a lot of our vacation time.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Sam P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hello, I am so sorry to see that you had issues with your room and our service while you were our guest. It is and always has been our intention to do our best to serve every guest that walks through our doors. Please note that I take all guest concerns seriously and I have cured all of the issues that you mentioned in your review.

Americas Best Value Inn

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Address: 375 Hwy 46 South, New Braunfels, TX 78130
Location: United States > Texas > New Braunfels
Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #29 of 29 Hotels in New Braunfels
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Americas Best Value Inn & Suites 1.5*
Contemporary style displayed with exotic plants - Off I 35, 2 mi from river. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.