“Botique Italian” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Wimberley, TX
“Botique Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This place is a real treat! In contrast to the multitude of 'fast food' sandwich outlets in the New Braunfels area, it glows in terms of ambiance, service, personality and quality. Really authentic Italian fare on the deli side, with excellent meats, cheeses and bread. The side pasta salad is over the top. Alas, the Gelato array of the past is gone, but homemade bakery items available tend to fill the void. Prices are more than reasonable and the location is an additional attraction. No drive thru ordering or littered parking area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Missouri
“Great Place For Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I have gone to Olives several times and have never been disappointed. The lunch portions are the perfect size. They feature different menu items everyday. They have great homemade soup. The staff is very friendly. We have always had great service. We have tried the Big O Sandwich, The Italian Sub and Ultimate Italian Sub, the Lasagne, the House Salad and various soups. They were all very good. We have not tried the breakfast yet. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Schertz
“This place is a welcomed change from the norm.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Stop in on a cold chilly day. My wife and I enjoyed a half sandwich each with two side salads. We finished it up with tiramisu and coffee. Food was very,very good and so was the coffee. Service was excellent. The owner even came by and asked us how everything was. The best thing was the generosity of the owner. There is a man who walks around town daily who stares at the ground looking for money. He also try's to find work to pay for food. I know this because I work in NB. He came in and spoke with the owner quietly. After a few moments she found a table for him and brought him some hot coffee and food. What a kind person to do such a thing. I will be returning often and bringing my kids as well. What a great place.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Braunfels, Texas
“Fresh homemade Italian food, fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My wife & I revisited recently and we were blown away at how fresh and authentic the Italian food was. I had the spaghetti with italian sausage and I have never had better. My wife had a salad and she loved it. We work downtown New Braunfels, so it it close, friendly, quaint, fresh and good rolled into one. It will be a regular for lunch from now on.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, South Carolina
“A Must Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

This place is wonderful for anyone that has ever been to Italy. The menu is a bit lacking, but the market it wonderful and full of things only those that have ever been abroad could appreciate.

Visited December 2013