“Our Super 8 in New Braunfels Experience” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Free Room Upgrade !!!
Ranked #13 of 29 hotels in New Braunfels

81 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
HALTOM CITY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We arrived late in the evening, so the lobby was closed and I had to use the service window. It was quite chilly and windy, but the gentleman at the front desk was very expedient and friendly. The room was clean and the bed was comfy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hospitality8, Manager at Super 8 - New Braunfels, TX, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review of us. I am happy to hear that my staff took care of your needs. Our lobby doors do close at night, but we are open 24 hours a day to attend to all of our guests needs. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Beautiful New Braunfels, TX. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
AUSTIN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

They couldn't find my Wyndham rewards number, so they couldn't credit my account, which in these days with the age of technology should be a breeze. And some man walked into my room, no knocking or anything just entered my room, claimed to have been maintainance. I am certainly glad I had my clothes on. We are going on spring break in march of 2013 and i don't think we will be staying with y'all.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hospitality8, Manager at Super 8 - New Braunfels, TX, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel, good or bad, I love to hear both sides so I can improve in whatever areas I need to. After all, we are in business to take care of our guests. As far as your points are concerned, if you would contact our hotel, and ask for Arti, the manager, she will look into this for you. I assure you we will take care of this rapidly. As far as the gentleman walking into your room, I did speak with my maintenence gentleman, who is also an honest retired military man. He did mention that he was in such a hurry to get something fixed in your room, that he forgot to knock. He did not realize it was occupied, and wanted to make sure it was taken care of before a guest entered the room. Please accept our apology for this incident. I assure you we do not make it a practice of this. Our guests are always our priority, and I hope you give us another chance to prove that to you. Thank you for staying with us, I hope to see you on your next trip to our beautiful city.
Pottstown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Room was clean; staff was helpful and nice. Everything worked in the room. Mattress was nice and firm. Nice pool and landscaping. We were there for an entire week. The cleaning staff was tremendous! We always had fresh towels and extra toilet paper! :) Would recommend to others!

Room Tip: I believe they are working on rehabing all rooms. Ask for a newly rehabed room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hospitality8, Owner at Super 8 - New Braunfels, TX, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your honest review of our location in New Braunfels, TX. We do our best to make sure each of our guests feel at home. If there is any area that needs attention, we would love to hear about it, as we are always looking to improve on our guests expectations. I hope to see you on your next trip to Beautifull New Braunfels, TX. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Way over priced. Worn sheets and blankets, old rooms that amplified the sounds of the guests above and next door, and our only window overlooked a back hallway viewing the broken ice machine. Sunday morning desk attendant was not friendly or interested.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hospitality8, General Manager at Super 8 - New Braunfels, TX, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Guest, thank you for your honest review of our location in beautiful New Braunfels, TX. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I assure you that my number one priority are my guests. They always have been. Without constructive feedback I would not be able to improve areas that affect my guests needs. We are actually in the process of introducing brand new linens in all of our rooms with a whole new look based on our guests feedback. I would honored to have the opportunity to serve your needs in the future, so you could experience our hotel the way it should be. Thank you again for your feedback, I assure you, every word is taken into consideration.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

They went ahead and let us check in even though it was before time. Really nice and helpful. We just needed a place to sleep after a long day at schlitterbahn. So we slept good even though the walls are thin and you hear everything. We had a fridge and the kids loved the make your own waffle bar in the morning

• Stayed July 2011
, Manager at Super 8 - New Braunfels, TX, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for staying with us, and then thank you for this review also. I apologize about our walls being too think for your taste. Actually, our hotel is part of a select few local hotels that has been constructed with a sound barrier in between each wall, to virtually eliminate room to room sound. It is an exrta benefit to staying with us. We like to think all hotels should be built this way. Unfortunately sometimes I guess some sound does travel through. I hope everything else was to your satisfaction. Thank you, and I hope to see you on your next trip to Beautiful New Braunfels, TX.

Been to Super 8 - New Braunfels, TX? Share your experiences!